Finding your suitable readers for 1 hp band saw is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1 hp band saw including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
651 reviews analysed
1. General International 14" Wood Cutting Band Saw- 1HP- 90-120 M1
- Smooth running durable heavy duty 1HP, Sturdy welded steel frame & precision balanced wheels with replaceable tires, steel stand with cabinet
- Precision easy adjust European style blade guide bearings included, Two cutting speeds for excellent results in either hard or soft woods
- Miter gauge with aluminum crosscut fence included, Hinged doors and easily accessible blade tension knob, for fast blade changes and adjustments
- Extra-large 21-1/2″ x 15-3/4″cast iron table, Safety lock-out switch with removable key to prevent unauthorized use
- Wheel size: 14″, Wheel speeds (2): 436 & 909 rpm, Blade speeds (2): 1575 & 3280 lin. Fpm, Blade width: 1/8″-3/4″, Blade Length: 100-3/4″,
14″ Wood Cutting Band Saw- 1HP- 90-120 M1
2. Grizzly G0613 Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw, 7 x 8-1/4-Inch
- This saw is built for accuracy and production. Easy angle set-ups between 0 and 60 degrees means no wasted time between cuts
- Lever controlled blade guide locks allow adjustments right up to the work piece for optimum support and the blade guides have fully adjustable ball b
- And when you’re done use the quick release lever and stock length stop to get on with the next cut
3. Grizzly Industrial G0513ANV – 17" 2 HP Bandsaw – 35th Anniversary Edition
4. Shop Fox W1706 14" Bandsaw with Cast Iron Wheels & Deluxe Aluminum Fence
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Motor: 1 HP, TEFC, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1,725 RPM, Amps: 14 @ 110V, 7 @ 220V
- Blade size: 93-1/2-Inch (1/8-Inch to 3/4-Inch wide)
- Table size: 14-Inch by 14-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2-Inch, Maximum cutting height: 6-Inch (12-Inch with optional extension kit D3348)
- Cast iron blade wheels, frame and table.
5. Grizzly G0513X2 Bandsaw with Cast Iron Trunnion, 2 HP, 17-Inch
6. Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor – 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8”, Width 9-5/8”. Table is 13-3/4″ x 12-1/2″. Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2″ blade range from 1/8″ to 1/2″.
From the Manufacturer
The Rikon 10-Inch Bandsaw Model 10-305 offers all of the same quality features found in larger bandsaws. Includes 1/3HP motor, cast iron table and 4-5/8-Inch re-saw capacity. The 10-305 also includes a fence and micro adjustable guide post height. A 2-1/2-Inch dust port keeps your work area clear of dust.
7. Klutch Benchtop Metal Band Saw – 3in. x 4in, 1 1/3 HP, 120V Motor
- Capacity: 33in round stock, 33in–41in rectangular stock
- 52in x 1/2in x 1/40in (1325mm x 13mm x 065mm) bi-metal blade delivers variable blade speeds of 130–288 FPM
- 26inL x 12inW x 26 1/2inH overall size
- Quick-positioning vise easily and securely holds materials in the ideal cutting position
- Automatic shutoff when the cut is complete for safer operation
This Klutch Benchtop Metal Band Saw is a compact yet powerful band saw that’s easy to move right where you need it. Features a powerful 1 1/2HP, 120V motor. Auto shutoff increases safety. Battery Included No, Speed RPM 40-88 MPM, Blade Size L x W x Thickness in. 52 x 0.5 x 0.025 1325mm x 13mm x 0.65mm, Charger Included No, Cordless No, UL Listed No, Cutting Depth at 90 in. 2.5 round 2.5 x 2.9 rectangular, Cutting Capacity SFPM 3.3, Cutting Depth at 45 in. 3.3 round 3.3 x 4.1 rectangular, Case Included No, HP 1 1/3, Cutting Capacity – Flat Stock in. x in. 3.3 x 4.1, Stand Included No, Variable Speed 130-288 FPM, Volts 120, Blade Included Yes, Dimensions L x W x H in. 26 x 12 x 26 1/2, Blade Type Bi-metal. Capacity 3.3in. round stock, 3.3in.-4.1in. rectangular stock 52in. x 1/2in. x 1/40in. 1325mm x 13mm x 0.65mm bi-metal blade delivers variable blade speeds of 130-288 FPM 26in.L x 12in.W x 26 1/2in.H overall size Quick-positioning vise easily and securely holds materials in the ideal cutting position Automatic shutoff when the cut is complete for safer operation
8. JET JWBS-15 1.75 hp Bandsaw
- 14 resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels”
- 21-1/2 x 16″ precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support”
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide Post with Rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
Designed to perform, the Jet 15″ bandsaw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and Master the intricate cuts. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the Sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide Post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The Jet 15″ steel frame bandsaw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
9. Grizzly Industrial G0555XH – 14" 1-3/4 HP Extreme Series Resaw Bandsaw
10. Jet 414458 HVBS-56M 5-by-6-Inch 1/2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
- Heavy-Duty 14-gauge steel stand with shelf has been redesigned for stability, rigidity and ease of use.
- Blade drive is a sealed, steel, heat treated worm driving a bronze worm gear in an oil bath
- Handle and wheels for easy movement
- Ball bearing supported blade wheel
- Fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides
- Auto shut off after cut
- Vertical work table
- Adjustable material stop
- 1/2 in. Carbon Steel Blade
Smaller shops and job sites alike benefit from the power and precision of JET when the HVBS-56M is put into action. Its 1/2HP motor offers great versatility and power when cutting in either a horizontal or vertical position. Long list of features and JET backed Two Year make this saw a must have for your operation. For added safety, the HVBS-56M follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
Able to power through a range of materials, the Jet 414458 HVBS-56M horizontal/vertical band saw is great for your home shop. With its high capacity, swivel vise, and robust 1/2 horsepower, 115-volt motor (which can be rewired to 230 volts), this band saw gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It also comes equipped with a 1/2-inch carbon steel blade and an adjustable material stop and vertical worktable.
Designed to provide consistent performance even after years of heavy use, the Jet 414458 HVBS-56M band saw offers a heavy-duty 14-gauge stand with two large wheels and a built-in handle for easy movement. Its front legs provide level and accurate cuts thanks to adjustable leveling pads. With its 1/2-horsepower motor, the 414458 can easily cut through aluminum to steel. To help prevent accidents or loss of control, the saw automatically shuts off after each cut.
The 414458 has a vise that swivels up to 45 degrees, as well as a throat depth of five inches, enabling you to gain more flexibility and control over each project. You can set the speed at 80, 120, and 200 feet per minute–whichever best suits your materials and job. For added durability and longevity, the saw features a ball bearing-supported blade wheel, fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides, and a heat-treated and ground steel worm gear with bronze drive gear. It’s backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Jet 414458 HVBS-56M band saw, and operating and assembly instructions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1 Hp Band Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!