Finding your suitable readers for cpu cooling fan socket 775 lga is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cpu cooling fan socket 775 lga including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
948 reviews analysed
1. uxcell 4 x Heatsink Mount Pin for Intel Cooling Fan LGA 775 Socket
2. StarTech.com 95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink – socket 775 cooler – lga 775 cooler – 775 cpu cooler (FAN775E)
This Socket T/775 cooler is designed specifically for the Intel Socket 775 (Socket T) range of processors, including Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo Extreme CPUs. The CPU cooler features a large aluminum heatsink that maximizes dissipation of the heat around the CPU, as well a low-noise 95mm fan that provides up to 50 CFM of air circulation, helping to keep the CPU cooler for optimized performance. The Socket 775/T cooler/fan offers simple installation, providing tool-less clips for easy connection to the motherboard. A dependable, high quality CPU cooling solution, the Socket 775/Socket T CPU cooler is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty.
3. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
4. ThermaltakeGravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler CLP0556-D
The Gravity i2 from Thermaltake, provides a simple solution, optimized for low power processors. Designed for proper clearance and easy installation, the 92mm fan delivers better cooling performance, with low noise, over standard cooling solutions. Supporting LGA 1150/1155/1156 socket types and 7 blades for better cooling performance, the Gravity i2 offers a perfect ratio of compact size and cooling performance.
5. RuiLing 10pcs Useful Mounting Clip Mount Pins Durable Push Screw Fastener for Intel Socket LGA 775 CPU Cooling Fan Coolers
Item Type: Mount Pin
Colour: Black and White
Dimension: for Intel Socket LGA 775
Plastic Screw For PC CPU Intel 775 1155 1156 Fan Screw Fixer
Ideal replacement for broken CPU screws
Easy to install and easy to use, long service time;
Durable, high quality plastic construction;
Mount pins only, no other devices are included.
10pcs Mount pin for Intel Socket 775 CPU Cooler Fan
6. Intel Corp BXTS13A Thermal Solution
Intel Thermal Solution Air Cooling, Supports the LGA2011 and LGA2011-v3 Socket Only
7. Intel Socket 775 Heat Sink and Fan up to 3GHz
Maximum Cooling Protection! This Intel Heat Sink and Fan delivers the cooling performance your CPU needs! Featuring an aluminum heat sink, it has a 3.25-inch fan and supports Intel Pentium 4 Socket 775 CPU’s up to 3 GHz!
8. ID-COOLING SE-234-ARGB CPU Cooler AM4 CPU Cooler 5V Addressable RGB Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 120mm PWM Fan, Intel/AMD
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM
- Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
9. Thermaltake CL-P0497 Intel Heatsink with Fan
Thermaltake CL-P0497 Intel Heatsink with Fan
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cpu Cooling Fan Socket 775 Lga for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!