Top 10 Dewalt 36T Blade
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt 36t blade in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt 36t blade in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt 36t blade which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
844 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWAFV3736 Flexvolt 36T Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4"
DEWALT FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories are Engineered to Maximize Runtime. The saw blades feature a thin kerf design for smooth, efficient cuts, submicron grade carbide tips for long life, and body slots for low vibration. For use in cordless and corded tools.
2. Dewalt Trim Saw Blade 165 X 10Mm X 36T Fine Cut Wood & Metal
The DEWALT cordless trimsaw blades have heavy-duty tungsten carbide tips maintain cutting edge for longer blade life. They have a thin kerf blade design which yields more cuts per charge by minimising battery drain. The triple action sharpening process grinds the tip to a razor sharp edge for a smooth finish and have been specifically designed for use with DEWALT cordless trimsaws. The range comprises of blades for cutting wood and for cutting plastic and non-ferrous metals.The DEWALT DEWDT1205QZ trimsaw circular saw blade is ideal for fine crosscutting in wood, and cutting non ferrous metal. The blade has the following specifications:Blade Diameter: 165mmBore Size: 10mmTooth Count: 36 Kerf: 1.5mmRake: POS Hook Angle: +3Â° Grind: Flat Top Grind Trim Saw Blade 165 x 10mm x 36T Fine Finish
3. Freud D0536X Diablo 5-3/8-Inch 36 Tooth ATB Finish Cordless Trim Saw Blade
- Durable product
- This product meets the customer requirements
- Manufactured in Italy
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
The Diablo Cordless Framing 5 3/8in., 36 Tooth Circular Saw blade is ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting. The Diablo blade cuts rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB and hardboard siding with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut. Ideal for portable and low-powered saws on the jobsite. Features TiCo high-density carbide blade tips, a Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating, laser-cut stabilizer vents and more. Diablo’s unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer life than other framing blades. Arbor Size in. 10mm, Blade Diameter in. 5 3/8, Blade Speed RPM 12,000, Arbor Knockout Yes, Engineered Venting Yes, For Cordless Saws Yes, Teeth qty. 36, Blades qty. 1, Corrosion Resistant Yes, Tip Type Carbide, Tooth Grind ATB, Anti Stick Rim Yes, Blade Use Framing, finish. Super-thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable and clean cuts Ideal for portable and low-powered saws, extending run time between charges TiCo hi-density carbide is specifically designed for each application to improve performance Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilizes the blade Laser-cut arbor for accurate blade rotation, reducing vibration and premature wear Laser-cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up, keeping the cut true and straight
From the Manufacturer
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This trim saw blade is proven to extend run time on Dewalt and similar trim saws.
4. Freud D0436X Diablo 4-3/8-Inch 36 Tooth ATB Cordless Trim Saw Blade with 20-Millimeter Arbor and 3/8-Inch Reducer Bushing
5. TWIN-TOWN 14-Inch 72 Teeth Dry Cut Steel and Ferrous Metal Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor
- Real industry quality level with NEW TWIN-TOWN design, ideal for cutting applications for Steel and Ferrous Metal
- C6 grade ultra-fine grain carbide teeth from SUMITOMO provide maximum resistance for longer life
- Electrophoretic Coating reduces the rusting and corrosion. For use with low RPM dry cut saw
- 14 inch 72T cut-off blade with a laser-cut 1-inch arbor, ideal for cutting for Steel and Ferrous Metal
- Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty by TWIN-TOWN
6. Gunpla 3 Pieces 4-1/2-inch 40 Tooth Alloy Steel TCT General Purpose Hard & Soft Wood Cutting Saw Blade with 7/8-inch Arbor
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Gunpla Alloy Steel TCT Circular Wood Saw Blade is made of construction-grade tungsten carbide. Fully Polished and Chrome Plated Surface provides a long-lasting usage life.
- EASY TO OPERATE:The circular saw blade is 4.5 inch (115mm), has 40 Teeth. Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and the arbor size is 7/8”. Thin kerf and anti-stick rim for smooth, accurate cuts Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration.
- USAGE: Use these blades with miter and table saws, and work great on wood, MDF, veneer and plywood.
- WHAT YOU GET: Gunpla Alloy Steel TCT Circular Wood Saw Blade includes 3pc 40-tooth blade. Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and the arbor size is 7/8”( reducer ring 5/8″ included).
- SERVICE & SUPPORT: Atlanta, GA based service team makes you worry free after purchasing. Our product comes with a 3-year warranty. We promise full refund if you are not satisfied with our products. No questions asked!
7. Rockwell RW9281 4 1/2-Inch 24T Carbide Tipped Compact Circular Saw Blade
8. Dewalt DT1911-QZ 6.5"/20mm 36T Construction Circular Saw Blade
Raymond E. DEWALT followed in his father’s steps, and worked in plants and construction after leaving school. In all fields of work he encountered the issue of high labor costs. To help reduce these costs, whenever possible he installed a machine to handle specific needs. One fine day, M. DEWALT was hired to head a wood mill, manufacturing numerous products, from basic boxes to complete houses. The amount of work exceeded the company’s capacity by far, but its owner could not afford to increase the headcount. The only solution was to ensure his men produced more work. M. DEWALT built a yoke, which he connected directly to a motor and a saw. He then fitted it onto a standard arm. The saw could be raised, lowered, moved forward and backward, and adapted to all types of angles. With this system, he could handle the same amount of work as four men, reducing labor costs beyond his wildest imagination.
9. Freud 16" x 36T Heavy-Duty Rip Blade (LM72R016)
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Extra Large, Flat Tooth Design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
This blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a “glue line” precision cut. These blades are precision balanced and can be used in gang-rip operations. The ideal working range is from 3/4″ to 2-3/4″ thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate ripping blade, there is no need for stabilizers. 16″ Blade Diameter, 1″ Arbor, 36 FLAT Teeth, FLAT Grind, .177″ Kerf (K), 20° Hook Angle, .118″ Plate (P) Ideal For: Smooth, Fast Heavy-Duty Ripping. Depth of cut (3/4″ to 2-3/4″). Application: Ripping. Made In Italy.
Designed for serious woodworkers, the 16-inch Freud LM72R016 Heavy-Duty Rip Saw Blade features an ultra-tough Perma-SHIELD coating that reduces heat and friction. It delivers smooth, fast cuts through hard- and softwood. Thanks to a rigid blade body and 36 oversized, flat-top teeth with TiCo high-density carbide tips, this is one dependable, long-lasting blade. Plus, its well-balanced, anti-vibration design means there’s no need to use stabilizers with it.
Professional-Grade Design for Accurate Glue Line Cuts
Offering fast, “glue line” precision cuts and an antikickback design, this heavy-duty rip saw blade handles tough industrial ripping tasks without requiring you to add any stabilizers to your setup. It’s ideal for working with hard- or softwoods that are 3/4 to 2-3/4 inches thick, and it can be used in gang-rip operations. This versatile blade handles crosscuts with chipboard, plywood, or laminate, and can tackle thinner or thicker materials. However, some loss of surface finish may occur when it is used outside its ideal range. It has a 1-inch arbor and produces a 0.177 kerf.
The extra-large, flat teeth featured on this blade leave a smooth, splinter-free finish that eliminates the need for sanding and jointing. This large-tooth design also allows the blade to be safely sharpened more times, prolonging the life of the blade and saving you money. And the large gullets between these teeth ensure easy chip removal.
Well-Balanced, Anti-Vibration Design
This Freud blade is precision balanced and pretensioned for truer cuts under heavy loads. It also features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that reduce chatter for a cleaner finish, longer blade life, and reduced noise while you work. And because the entire blade is laser cut from high-strength steel, you can trust that it will stay stable, flat, and true, even after prolonged use.
High-Density Carbide for Maximum Cutting Performance
This heavy-duty rip saw blade’s 36 teeth are finished with tips made from Freud’s application-specific TiCo high-density carbide “ripping blend.” This blend offers a mix of improved density, hardness, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and impact resistance that’s ideally matched to the demands of ripping large quantities of thick, hard wood.
With teeth that start out sharper and deliver improved edge retention, the blade can go longer between sharpening, and will hold up longer–once again, saving you time and money.
Perma-SHIELD Coating Reduces Friction and Heat Buildup
Built to withstand tough use in less-than-ideal conditions, this blade is finished with Freud’s red Perma-SHIELD–a non-stick coating that reduces friction and nearly eliminates the heat buildup that excess friction can cause. By providing complete thermal insulation, this coating protects your tools and your work surface. And it resists binding when the blade is used for large-volume cutting applications, which reduces blade warp.
As a lubricating feature, Perma-SHIELD allows the blade to spin freely while reducing stress on the motor and carriage of your saw. In addition, this coating helps prevent debris collection and resin or “pitch” buildup. Since gummy pitch buildup causes extra drag on the motor of your saw, less buildup is another little convenience that translates into longer tool life and longer blade life. It also means less downtime for blade cleaning, so you get jobs done faster.
This industrial saw blade is backed by Freud’s limited lifetime warranty.
About Freud: A History of Innovative Manufacturing
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud America, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for the woodworking industry. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo, a high-density combination of Titanium and Cobalt.
By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality, woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, power tools, and more.
What’s in the Box
Freud LM72R016 Heavy-Duty Rip Saw Blade with Perma-SHIELD — 16-inch diameter, 1-inch arbor, 36-tooth design.
10. Norske Tools NCSBS429 10 inch 50T Socktooth Circular Combination Saw Blade 5/8 inch Bore
Laser cut tooth seats that matches 100% the shape of the carbide are brazed in place.
Maximize tooth support in both sides of the carbide(front and back)Increases brazing surfaces by 15%. Eliminate tooth forward movement if unexpected nails encounter.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt 36T Blade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!