Top 10 Dewalt Rivet Tool
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt rivet tool in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt rivet tool in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt rivet tool which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
778 reviews analysed
1. DEKOPRO Rivet Gun for Cordless Drill Riveter Electric Rivet Nut Gun Riveting Tool Cordless Riveting Drill Adaptor Insert Nut Tool
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY:Ensures high productivity and improve your return on investment with very low installation cost
- PRODUCT PARAMETERS:Light weight: 1.1 lbs
- Nozzle Size: 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″ and 3/16″
- MAX RPM: 1000 RPM
- Min Torque Strength: 15N.m
- Aluminum: 2.4mm-4.8mm
- Steel: 2.4mm-4.0mm
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY:The rivets do not drop out.Quick release and installation,excellent ergonomics, great strength and great added features
- CONVENIENT&LABOUR SAVING:Contrasted with the traditional riveter,the insert nut makes tasks so easy when connected with drill,reducing user fatigue
- WIDE USE:Compact size and weight for areas of the manufacturing industrial fastening. Applicable to all kinds of sheet metal, pipes. Reduced user fatigue.(SUGGESTION:PLEASE ADJUST THE DRILL TO MAXI TORSIOIN AND LOW SPEED FOR LONGER SERVICE LIFE.)
Nozzle Size: 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″ and 3/16″
DIY Supplies: woodworking, stainless steel, pipes
Type: Brad Nail Gun
Power Source: work with the electric drill
MAX RPM : 1000 RPM
Min Torque Strength: 15 N.m
Aluminum: 2.4 mm – 4.8 mm
Steel: 2.4 mm-4.0 mm
Method of operation:
1. Pick the right size opening for your rivet, there are 4 to choose from.
2. Attach the tool to cordless drill.
3. Hold the tool, before it starts to grab the rivet, hit reverse on your drill until you feel click. The rivet can be fitted in once the teeth widen. Put the rivet in the tool and slowly hold the handy part of the tool and pull the drill trigger, when you feel it start to grab the rivet.
4. put it in the hole that you wish to rivet and keep holding the handy part and hit the drill at full.
5.Once the rivet pops, keep holding the handy part of the tool and hit reverse on your drill.
6. The teeth will widen and the old rivet shaft will drop to the ground. Put your drill back in the forward position and rinse and repeat.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact with us for a Complete Troubleshooting Guide.
2. DEWALT Heavy Duty Swivel Head Riveter Tool, 6-Inch
3. Magnelex Pop Rivet Gun with 70-Piece Rivet Set and Nozzle Wrench. Contractor Grade Hand Riveter. 4 Different Nozzles Included.
- PREMIUM POP RIVET GUN HAND RIVETER is perfect for joining all kinds of metal plate and pipe. Great for joining plastic and thick fabric. Used for DIY home uses, business, automotive, aviation, ductwork, elevator, instruments, furniture and much more. Everyone needs one of these in their tool box or drawer.
- INCLUDES NOZZLE WRENCH & 70-PIECE RIVET SET. You have everything you need to start using this remarkable tool immediately. Perfect for fixing items or building something new.
- FITS THE 4 MOST POPULAR SIZED RIVETS including 3/32”(2mm), 1/8”(3mm), 5/32”(4mm), 3/16”(5mm). This may easily be the only rivet gun you ever need. Can handle just about any of the most common sizes of plastic and metal for sturdy, reliable rivet fasteners.
- DURABLE AND LONG LASTING. We use a durable black wrinkle finish to protect the body. This is much better than the painted finish that chips easily used on most other riveters.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. This makes a fine birthday present, Christmas gift, or anniversary gift. Also great for friends, family, and co-workers.
4. Stanley MR100CG Contractor Grade Riveter
- Rugged, contractor-grade die-cast metal construction for long life
- Designed for stainless steel rivets in marine applications
- Equipped with removable ejector spring
- Uses 1/8″, 3/32″, 5/32″ & 3/16″ diameter Steel & Aluminum Rivets. Uses 1/8″ and 5/32″ diameter Stainless Rivets
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rugged die cast metal construction. Sets 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16" diameter rivets. Especially suited for stainless steel rivets in marine applications. Equipped with removable ejector spring.
From the Manufacturer
Long handle makes riveter easy to squeeze. Rugged, contractor-grade die-cast metal construction for long life. Designed for stainless steel rivets in marine applications. Equipped with removable ejector spring. Uses 1/8″, 3/32″, 5/32″ & 3/16″ diameter Steel & Aluminum Rivets. Uses 1/8″ and 5/32″ diameter Stainless Rivets.
5. Astro Pneumatic Tool ADN14 Rivet Nut Drill Adapter Kit
- Easily convert cordless or corded drills into power rivet nut setters
- Includes 8 mandrels and nosepieces in metric and SAE: M3, M4, M5, M6, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24 and 1/4-20
- The only model on the market that pulls the rivet nut instead of turning threads to set, causing less wear
- Innovative design withstands 4x the force of other adapters, and features a CNC machined billet aluminum body and CR-MO mandrels
- Use 12V and up cordless drills for aluminum and steel rivet nuts, or 14.4V and up for stainless up to 1/4″ (all drills must feature torque limiting clutch)
The Astro ADN14 rivet nut drill adapter kit is made from a single CNC machined piece of aluminum billet and features Japanese bearings and cro-mo mandrels. Easily convert a cordless or corded drill into a power rivet nut setters. This kit includes 8 mandrels and nosepieces in the following metric and SAE sizes: M3, M4, M5, M6, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24 and 1/4-20. For aluminum and steel rivet nuts use a 12V and up cordless drill or a 14.4V and up for stainless ¼” rivet nuts (all drills must feature torque limited clutch.).
6. Milwaukee Electric Tools 2550-20 M12 Rivet Tool (Bare Tool)
features & benefits: pulls 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" rivets 450 1/8" steel rivets per charge 0.8&Quot; stroke length 2, 000 lbs. Pulls force The M12 rivet tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The 2550-20 can pull up to 3/16" stainless steel rivets, 450 1/8” steel rivets on one 1.5 a/Hr. Charge, and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by over 60%. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2x longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common jobsite conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5&Rdquo; in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 rivet tool is part of the M12 battery platform, Offering 90+ solutions on one battery system. ≪ br/>
7. Astro Pneumatic Tool ADR14 XL Blind Rivet Adapter Kit – 1/4" Capacity
- Easily convert your cordless, pneumatic or corded drill into a power pop riveter
- Includes nose pieces for 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″ and 1/4″ for steel, aluminum, copper or up to 7/32″ in stainless
- CNC machined from solid billet aluminum and features Japanese bearings
- Works on up to 0.65″ rivet bodies, maximum stroke of 0.7″
The Astro ADR14 XL Blind Rivet Adapter Kit – 1/4″ capacity is made from a single CNC machined solid aluminum billet and features Japanese bearings. Easily convert you cordless, pneumatic or corded drill into a power pop riveter. This unit works on up to 0.9-1.0” rivet bodies with maximum strokes of 0.7”. This kit includes nosepieces and works on 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″ and 1/4″ steel, aluminum, copper or up to 7/32″ in stainless.
8. Astro Pneumatic Tool PR14 Air Riveter – 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" and 1/4" Capacity
- Includes the following nosepieces: 1/4-inch(6.4mm), 3/16-inch(4.8mm), 5/32-inch(4mm), 1/8-inch(3.2mm), 3/32-inch(2.4mm), 3 Nose pieces are screwed onto the base
- Powerful durable, high speed production tool
- Quick release air valve permits cylinder to return quickly for high speed assembly operations: Prevents overloading for long life
- Performs well at any angle
- Pulling Pressure – 2423 pounds
Includes the following nosepieces: 1/4"(6.4mm), 3/16"(4.8mm), 5/32"(4mm), 1/8"(3.2mm), 3/32"(2.4mm).Powerful durable, high speed production tool.Quick release air valve permits cylinder to return quickly for high speed assembly operations: Prevents overloading for long life.Performs well at any angle.Gets into hard-to-reach areas.Provides quick, quiet and comfortable operation preventing user fatigue.Specifications:Rivet Capacity: 1/4"Overall Length: 10-7/8" (280mm)Net Weight: 3-1/2lbs. (1.6kg)Stroke: 15mmMotor: 1/2hpAir Inlet Thread NPT: 1/4"Air Hose I.D. Size: 3/8" (10mm)Avg. Air Consumpt.: 2.320 Liter/StrokeAir Pressure: 90-120psiAstro Pneumatic PR14 Air Riveter – 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", and 1/4" Capacity
From the Manufacturer
The Astro Pneumatic PR14 Air Riveter is designed for heavy duty industrial application of rivets from 3/32 to 1/4-inch. This tool will increase productivity in any field. Range of use includes industrial, fabrication shops and body shops. Specifications: Rivet Capacity: 1/4-inch, Overall Length: 10-7/8-inch (280mm), Net Weight: 3-1/2-pound (1.6kg), Pulling Force is 633 pounds, Stroke: 15mm, Motor: 1/2hp, Air Inlet Thread NPT: 1/4-inch, Air Hose I.D. Size: 3/8-inch (10mm), Avg. Air Consumption.: 2.320 Liter/Stroke, Air Pressure: 90-120psi. The instructions show you where to find all 5 nose parts. Three are under the unit, one is in the unit and the other is in the bag. Parts break down in the form of a pdf manual: http://www.astrotools.com/index.php/air-riveter-3-32-1-8-5-32-3-16-and-1-4-capacity.html http://www.astrotools.com/pdf/PR14.pdf
9. Arrow Fastener RHT300 Professional Swivel Head Rivet Tool
- 4 nose pieces with wrench
- Lock clip when not in use
- Can be used for automotive, HVAC, Lawn Furniture, Gutters, etc.
- Unique “Twistable” head turns 360-degrees
- All-steel construction
- Comfortable vinyl grip
- Spring-loaded handle for easy rivet loading and ejecting
- Extended nose for hard-to-get-at places
The Arrow RHT300 swivel head rivet tool is a true professional rivet tool with a full 360-degree swivel head and extended nose design that makes riveting in difficult corners, angles, and tight spaces fast and easy. The tool features rugged all steel construction, spring loaded handles for easy loading, soft vinyl hand grips, 4 different size nose pieces, nose changing wrench, and convenient handle lock for easy storage. 4 Rivet sizes: 3/32-inch, 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch, and 3/16-inch.
From the Manufacturer
The Arrow RHT300 swivel head rivet tool is a true professional rivet tool with a full 360-degree swivel head and extended nose design that makes riveting in difficult corners, angles, and tight spaces fast and easy. The tool features rugged all steel construction, spring loaded handles for easy loading, soft vinyl hand grips, 4 different size nose pieces, nose changing wrench, and convenient handle lock for easy storage.
10. Astro 1423 13-Inch Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
- Patented structure increases power and reduces shock
- Shorter handle with double compound hinges that maximize leverage
- Shortest long arm riveter which can operate up to 1/4-Inch (6.4mm) stainless steel rivets. A one-piece collet case eliminates the need to adjust the tool when changing rivet diameters.
- One of our most versatile and powerful hand riveters, taking the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets
- Includes 5 Nosepieces: 1/8″ (3.2mm), 5/32″ (4.0mm), 3/16″ (4.8mm), 3/32″ (2.4mm), and 1/4″ (6.4mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From the Manufacturer
The Astro Pneumatic 1423 13-Inch Heavy Duty Hand Riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. It is one of the most versatile and powerful hand riveters, taking the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets with a patented internal geared mechanism. A one-piece collet case eliminates the need to adjust the tool when changing rivet diameters. Includes 5 nose-pieces: 1/8-Inch, 5/32-Inch, 3/16-Inch, 1/5-Inch, and 1/4-Inch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Rivet Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!