Finding your suitable readers for directional shotgun microphone xlr nature is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for directional shotgun microphone xlr nature including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
962 reviews analysed
1. Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Cardioid/Supercardioid Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Crisp &
- intelligible pickup-far away or up close
- Two range settings: “Normal” for close &
- “Tele” for long-distance
- “Tele” range setting to pick up dialogue and sound effects at a distance, while bypassing ambient noise
- Designed especially for use with video cameras
- 3.5 mm connector plugs into your video camera
- Includes camera-mount, stand clamp, foam windscreen, battery
2. TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone for Nikon/Canon Camera/DV Camcorder
- 10dB sensitivity enhancement and 200Hz low-frequency attenuation
- to meet the different field Co-use. Use standard universal connector specifications, can be simply fixed the camera.
- Product Features: Specially designed for the camera and high-sensitivity condenser microphone to enhance the quality of the recording.
- Set tone governing the selection of alloy materials design, sturdy solid, and can effectively shield electromagnetic interference.
- Heart-shaped single-point pickup features can effectively reduce the noise of the surrounding environment to be picked up.
- Shock-resistant structural design, to reduce the mechanical noise of the camera and other vibration noise. Package Contents: 1* SGC-598 Microphone 1* Windscreen 1* English User’s Manual
Features: 1.High Quality & Brand New 2.Practical Occasion: photography, interviews and other occasions pickup.3.Product Features: Specially designed for the camera and high-sensitivity condenser microphone to enhance the quality of the recording.4.Heart-shaped single-point pickup features can effectively reduce the noise of the surrounding environment to be picked up. 5.10dB sensitivity enhancement and 200Hz low-frequency attenuation; to meet the different field Co-use. Use standard universal connector specifications, can be simply fixed the camera. 6.Shock-resistant structural design, to reduce the mechanical noise of the camera and other vibration noise. 7.Set tone governing the selection of alloy materials design, sturdy solid, and can effectively shield electromagnetic interference. 8. 1.5V AA alkaline battery-powered, battery life of up to 100 hours.(No Battery Included) 9. Low power indicator, fully prepared ready to replace the battery. 10.Technical parameters: Monomer: Back electret. 11.Polar pattern: cardioid. 12. Frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz. 13.Sensitivity:-32dB À 3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz). enhanced sensitivity: +10 db. 14.The low-frequency attenuation: 60Hz 10dB / octave. output impedance: 2000 À 30%. 15. Use voltage: 1.5V AA batteries. (No Battery Included) Package Contents: 1* SGC-598 Microphone 1* Windscreen 1* English User’s Manual
3. Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENUINE RØDE PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by ’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- Buy only from (labelled ‘shipped and sold by Amazon.com’)
- Features the same revolutionary acoustic design as our NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound
- Designed for an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise
- Digital switching provides a high-pass filter, -20dB pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel, and a unique infinitely variable gain control precisely tailors the output needed
- The auto-sensing 3. 5mm output detects what device you are connected to (camera or mobile) and switches to accommodate
- Also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone
The VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics. As well as sounding outstanding, the VideoMic NTG is extremely flexible, with an array of tools and features to help you take on any recording situation. Digital switching gives you access to a high-pass filter, -20dB pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel, plus there is a unique infinitely variable gain control that allows you to precisely tailor the output as you need. Its auto-sensing 3. 5mm output detects what device you are connected to (camera or mobile) and switches to accommodate – no more messing around with adaptor cables! There is also a handy new dB peak warning light, so you can always ensure your audio isn’t clipping. The VideoMic NTG is so much more than just an on-camera mic. As well as pairing perfectly with DSLRs, compact cameras, and smartphones – either on-camera, as a boom mic, or on a pistol grip – it is also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone. On top of this, the 3. 5mm jack doubles as a headphone output for seamless monitoring of audio while using the USB output.
4. Rode NT1-A Anniversary Vocal Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- Delivers a warmth, extended dynamic range, and high SPL capability typical of more expensive offerings
- An incredible self-noise level of only 5dBA makes this an extremely quiet studio microphone
- The low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion
- Includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording
- A studio-grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video
The RODE NT1A raises the bar for value-priced mics! The NT1A Anniversary Model is a complete redesign of the now legendary NT1 classic studio microphone. From the new nickel plated body to the state of the art surface mount electronic circuitry, the NT1A will leave you asking ‘how can RODE offer a microphone that sounds this good, for so little money’? The RØDE NT1A, Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editor’s Choice Award and the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RØDE’s classic NT1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
5. Movo VXR10 Universal Video Microphone with Shock Mount, Deadcat Windscreen, Case for iPhone, Android Smartphones, Canon EOS, Nikon DSLR Cameras and Camcorders – Perfect Camera Microphone, Shotgun Mic
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: For iPhone, Androids, Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, Tablets, and Laptops. Use as iPhone microphone or DSLR microphone
- PROFESSIONAL MOVO MIC: The durable aluminum construction and battery-free design includes a sturdy integrated shock mount to minimize handling noise
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back. Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help – NOTE: To reduce hiss when using the mic on a DSLR camera, we recommend using manual audio levels, accessible from your camera’s menu.
- CREATE: Essential compact shotgun microphone for recording YouTube Vlogs, Tik Tok, interviews, family vacation trips, live music, outdoor events, tutorials.
- INCLUDES: Furry “Deadcat” Windscreen, Soft Case, 3.5mm TRS Output Cable (For DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Recorders), 3.5mm TRRS Output Cable (For Smartphones, Tablets, and Mac)
6. Audio-Technica AT875R Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7 inch ) ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
Audio-Technica’ s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica’ s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
7. Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Amazon as the seller is the ONLY authorized Fulfilled by Amazon Dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry No Warranty
- +48V Phantom power is required from mixer or interface
- The full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone
- The low weight (161g/5.7oz without battery) makes it an ideal boom microphone,A lightweight condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional applications in film, video, television and production
- Features a native 20Hz-20kHz response and a high-pass filter at 80Hz to prevent low-end noise such as traffic from being recorded
- Operates either from a AA (1.5V) battery or P48 phantom power which can be supplied by professional cameras, audio recorders and power supplies
- The included WSVM windshield minimizes light wind noise and plosives during recording
8. Digital Shotgun Microphone – ECM-B1M
Compact, lightweight microphone that uses new signal processing technology to achieve variable directivity for high quality digital audio.
9. Deity V-Mic D3 Pro Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Shockmount for DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Tablets, Handy Recorders, Laptop and Bodypack Transmitters
- ???? |The World’s Only Microphone with a Stepless Gain Knob|: The V-Mic D3 Pro features a +20dB step-less analog gain adjustment dial. On each side of the dial the V-Mic D3 Pro features a bump guard that helps prevent the dial from being accidentally rotated. The +20dB of gain is added on a linear scale so you can dial in the exact amount of gain you need for the shot
- ???? |Broadcast Quality Sound|: Superior off-axis sound performance. Low noise circuitry, Extremely Low Distortion THD (<0.1%), High-grade SNR (max. 84dB @-24dB sensitivity), 14mm Prepolarized Condensor Capsule
- ???? |Smart 3.5mm TRS/TRRS Mic Output|: Out-of-the-box the V-Mic D3 Pro is compatible with DSLRs, Camcorders, Smartphones, Handy Recorders, Laptop, Bodypack Transmitters and Tablets. Please Note that some iOS devices require Apple’s Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter(NOT Included)
- ???? |75/150Hz Low Cut Filters|: Instead of a switch that is sunken into the frame that’s hard to toggle, the D3 Pro does it all with a single button on top of the unit. With two levels of low cut the V-Mic D3 Pro is ready for even the windiest day
- ???? |Intelligent Power On/Off|: The D3 Pro is ready in Stand-By-Mode after you install the battery, and automatically goes into Run-Mode when the camera or device turns on. When the recording device is turned off, the D3 pro will automatically shut down after 15 minutes of standby to save power
10. Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone with Audio-Technica AT8415 Shock Mount and Sennheiser KA 600 – XLR Female to 1/8" TRS Male Connection Cable – 15”
- For Camcorders and Video DSLRs, Flexible use on any camera due to compact form
- Exceptional directivity, Maximum rejection of side noise, Switchable low-cut filter
- Phantom or battery powering, Battery switch with “Low Batt” indicator
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise, Minimizes wind and handling noise
The MKE 600 from Sennheiser is a shotgun microphone designed for use with a camcorder or video DSLR. Building on the company’s extensive expertise in designing shotgun microphones, it is able to take on even the toughest video sound challenges, while still being compact and short relative to previous models. With its high level of directivity, the microphone focuses on the sounds in front of the camera, while attenuating unwanted sound coming from the sides and rear.
The Audio-Technica AT8415 Low Profile Universal Shock Mount is a universal microphone shockmount for boompoles or mic stands, providing a rubber membrane suspension for isolation from motion and cable noise. Height and angle adjustment knobs are also provided.
Lightweight, low-profile design is ideal for boompole use
Reduces vibration noise transmitted through Boompoles and Mic stands
The Sennheiser KA 600 is a 40cm XLR female to 1/8″ TRS male coiled connection cable.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Directional Shotgun Microphone Xlr Nature for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!