Nowadays, there are so many products of dwarf japanese acer palmatum live in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dwarf japanese acer palmatum live in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dwarf japanese acer palmatum live which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
933 reviews analysed
1. Coral Pink Japanese Maple – Beautiful Coral Pink Leaves in Spring Light Up The Garden 3 – Year Live Plant
Acer palmatum ‘Coral Pink’ (Coral Pink Japanese Maple) * Part shade * Zones 5-8 * 6′ Tall 5′ Wide * Origin Japan Beautiful Spring coral leaves Spectacular orange and yellow foliage in the Fall! Ideal bonsai choice! Acer palmatum ‘Coral Pink’ The Coral Pink Japanese maple is a unique and very attractive Acer palmatum with coral pink foliage which explode in the spring. In Summer it changes to speckled green leaves. Beautiful orange and yellow Autumn colors. Very unique! Companion Plants: Goes well with Fernleaf, Golden Full Moon, and Dancing Peacock Japanese Maples. Check out our store for these great plants!
2. Pixie Dwarf Japanese Maple 2 – Year Live Tree
- THIS MUCH SOUGHT AFTER DWARF HAS PURPLE LEAVES IN DENSE CLUSTERS WITH SMALL INTERNODES
- IMAGINE A DWARF ‘BLOODGOOD’ WITH THE DEEPEST RED LEAF COLOR OF THE PALMATUM-TYPE CULTIVARS. BLACK-RED BARK AND FIRE RED FALL COLOR WILL SET YOUR GARDEN AFLAME
- VIGOROUS GROWING WITH DENSE BRANCHING. FALL IS FIERY SCARLET-RED
- LEAVES HAVE LONG POINTED TIPS AND ARE DEEPLY DIVIDED. A VIGOROUS GROWING YOUNGSTER, BUT SLOWS WITH AGE TO MAKE A SMALL TREE OF ABOUT 6′ TALL EVENTUALLY. HABIT IS QUITE NARROW AND COLUMNAR. THE BARK IS ALSO RED-BLACK
- 2 – YEAR PLANT WILL REACH 5 FEET AT MATURITY – SHIPPED IN CONTAINER WITH ORIGINAL SOIL, THESE WILL BE DORMANT FROM NOV-MAY. HARDY ZONE 5-8
Acer palmatum ‘Pixie’ (Dwarf Pixie Japanese Maple) * Full sun to Part shade * Zones 5-8 * 4′-5′ tall * 4′-5′ wide A dwarf Japanese Maple! Tight compact growth! Profesionally grafted at our nursery. ‘Pixie’ is a slow growing dwarf variety and has a very compact growing habit with short internodes. The maroon color holds up well in summer heat, with brilliant fall coloring. ‘Pixie’ is very unique, and interesting in form. Requires partial shade with well drained soil. Ideal as a specimen, as well as bonsai. Companion Plants: Goes well with ‘Viridis’ and ‘Beni Schichihenge’ Japanese Maples as well as Variegated Hakone Grass and Black Mondo Grass. Check out our store for these great plants! We combine shipping charges on multiple orders
3. Scarlett Princess Japanese Maple Live Tree NOT Seeds – A New Red Variety – Acer palmatum ‘Scarlet Princess’ – 1 – Year Live Tree
- A NEW RED DISSECTUM DWARF VARIETY OF ACER PALMATUM WHICH WAS DEVELOPED AS A WITCHES BROOM
- THERE IS NO OTHER COMPARABLE DWARF RED DISSECTUM IN THE WORLD. IT HAS COMPACT NODES AND COLOR HOLDS EQUALLY WELL TO CRIMSON QUEEN
- PERFECT SPECIMEN FOR CONTAINERS, SMALL SPACES, PATIOS
- UNIFORM GROWER
- 1 – YEAR PLANT WILL REACH 4 FEET AT MATURITY – SHIPPED IN CONTAINER WITH ORIGINAL SOIL, HARDY ZONE 5-8
NTRODUCING THE ‘SCARLET PRINCESS’ Japanese Maple a new red dissectum dwarf variety of Acer Palmatum which was developed as a witches broom. The new variety has been named Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Scarlet Princess’. There is no other comparable dwarf red dissectum in the world. It has compact nodes and color holds equally well to Crimson Queen. Uniform Grower. Perfect specimen for containers, small spaces, patios
4. Little Sango Dwarf Coral Bark Japanese Maple Acer palmatum ‘Little Sango’ Coral Red Bark is Bright Red, Year Round Beauty 1 – Year Live Plant
Acer palmatum Little Sango (Coral Bark Maple) * Part shade * Zones 5-8 * 5ft tall * 5 ft wide A dwarf colored-bark Japanese Maple tree with an upright form. Foliage is light green in spring and summer, turning to yellow and orange in fall. Vivid coral-red shoots blaze in winter. Companion Plants: Goes well with Shishigashira and Beni Schichihenge Japanese Maples as well as Black Mondo Grass. Check out our store for these great plants
5. BLOODGOOD JAPANESE MAPLE acer palmatum ‘Bloodgood’ 2 – YEAR TREE
Acer palmatum Bloodgood (Bloodgood Japanese Maple) * Part shade * * 15-20 ft tall * 12-15 ft wide Easy to grow! Exceptionally hardy! Beautiful blazing red foliage! Professionally grafted at our nursery. Acer palmatum Bloodgood. This is the reddish- purple-leaved tree that most people picture when they think of a Japanese Maple. The fall foliage appears to be on fire! On top of that it is studded with crimson fruits for even more color. It is exceptionally hardy. It also has excellent tolerance of punishing southern summer sun. Ideal as a specimen, a container plant, as well as bonsai. An outstanding tree! Requires partial shade with well drained soil. Companion Plants: Goes well with Fernleaf and Beni Schichihenge Japanese Maples Check out our store for these great plants!
6. Crimson Queen Weeping LACE Leaf Japanese Maple – Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Crimson Queen’ 3 – Year Plant
Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Crimson Queen’ (Crimson Queen Weeping Japanese Maple) * Part shade * Zones 5-8 * 5-10′ tall * 5-8′ wide Red Finely serrated leaves! Stunning yellow orange and red Fall color! 3 year grafted Crimson Queen Japanese Maple. Professionally grafted at our nursery. Crimson Queen Japanese Maple, Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Crimson Queen’. The leaves emerge a bright Crimson-red and slowly fade to a bronze through the Summer. A strong grower, developing beautiful cascading branches. The deeply serrated maroon leaves seem to flow down like water.
7. Tamukeyama Red Weeping Laceleaf Japanese Maple – 2 – Year Live Plant
Acer palmatum dissectum ‘Tamukeyama’ (Tamukeyama Japanese Maple) * Part shade * Zones 5-8 * 6′-8′ tall * 6′-8′ wide A superior clone for hotter climates! Bright scarlet fall color! A cascading weeper! These are professional high grafts we do ourselves. New growth on Tamukeyama’ is crimson red turning to dark purple as the leaves age. Fall color is bright scarlet. This old selection first introduced in 1710 in Japan, is growing in popularity in the sunbelt states as a superior clone for hotter climates. ‘Tamukeyama’ is a gorgeous cascading weeper. Ideal as a specimen, a foundation for a large building, or even a container plant, as well as bonsai. A gorgeous tree! Companion Plants: Goes well with ‘Viridis’ and ‘Beni Schichihenge’ Japanese Maples as well as Variegated Hakone Grass. Check out our store for these great plants!
8. Orange Dream Japanese Maple – Acer palmatum ‘Orange Dream’ – Stunning Orange and RED New Spring Growth ON A Dwarf Japanese Maple – 3 – Year Tree
- STUNNING ORANGE AND RED NEW SPRING GROWTH IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!
- CHANGING TO LIME-YELLOW EDGED IN ORANGE AND SLOWLY TO LIGHT GREEN FOR THE SUMMER
- THIS DWARF JAPANESE MAPLE ONLY REACHES 8-10 FEET TALL!
- EVERYONE WHO COLLECTS JAPANESE MAPLES EITHER HAS OR WANTS ONE OF THESE BEAUTIES
- 3 – YEAR TREE – REACHES 10 FEET AT MATURITY – SHIPPED IN A CONTAINER WITH SOIL – ZONE 5-8
Acer palmatum Orange Dream (Orange Dream Japanese Maple) * Part shade * Zones 5-9 * 8-10′ tall * Origin Japan Rare in cultivation! Stunning Orange and red new growth! Orange Dream Japanese Maple. Attention collector’s this is a very rare and unique maple. Orange Dream is a Japanese maple cultivar rare to the nursery trade and of unique form and color. A narrowly upright growth habit and slow rate make ‘Orange Dream’ a large shrub to small tree depending on culture. Striking orange-yellow foliage over bright green bark results in a truly different look. This beautiful Japanese maple will enhance any garden. It will also look wonderful in a pot or tub on the patio of balcony. The Autumn color and older foliage is breathtaking yellow. Companion Plants: Goes well with Dancing Peacock, Golden Full Moon, and Moonrise Japanese Maples. Check out our store for these great plants!
9. FLOATING CLOUD JAPANESE MAPLE Acer palmatum Ukigumo 3 – YEAR TREE
- FLOATING CLOUDS JAPANESE MAPLE IS TRULY UNIQUE WITH STRONG VEINING OVERLAID BY VARIOUS COLORS!
- UKIGUMO APPEARS TO E FLOATING ON CLOUDS AS THE NAME SUGGESTS!
- UKIGUMO HAS EVER-CHANGING FOLIAGE, JUST LOOK AT THE IMAGES… YES THIS IS THE SAME TREE!
- WHEN UKIGUMO ARE YOUNG THEY LOOK LIKE AN ORDINARY GREEN LEAVED JAPANESE MAPLE FOR THE FIRST FEW YEARS
- 3 -YEAR TREE REACHES 5-6 FEET AT MATURITY SHIPPED IN IT ORIGINAL WITH SOIL HARDY ZONE 5-8
Acer palmatum 'Ukigumo' (Floating Cloud Japanese Maple) * Part shade to full shade * Zones 5-8 * 5'-6' tall * 2'-3' wide Extremely variegated leaves! This tree appears to be a floating cloud, as the name suggests! Acer palmatum 'Ukigumo' is perhaps the most extreme of the variegated Japanese maples. WHEN UKIGUMO ARE YOUNG THEY LOOK LIKE AN ORDINARY GREEN LEAVED JAPANESE MAPLE but after they reach 4-5 years of age they will hold a whitish variegation through the summer. The New Spring growth will be pinkish white sometimes more pink than white and vice versa. Ukigumo is very unique in that it is constantly changing from year to year and from season to season. The leaves are sometimes nearly all-white, with the merest flecks of green; other times possessing much more green with extravagant white markings with pink tips & highlights. Sometimes the new leaves are green with light green specks then they change to mostly white and pink. Planted against a dark background of deep green foliage, the white leaves of 'Ukigumo' lends it all of the impact of a flowering tree, but unlike flowers which are transient, the leaves lend their glow to the garden spring through autumn. It likes well drained soil with high organic matter. Ideal as a specimen, as well as bonsai. A gorgeous tree! 'Ukigumo' awesome!!! Simply a must for the collector. SIMILAR JAPANESE MAPLES: PEACHES AND CREAM, GHOST DANCER, GRANDMA GHOST, SISTER GHOST, UNCLE GHOST, AKA SHIGITATSU SAWA, ELMWOOD, PEVE MULTICOLOR, . VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE JAPANESE MAPLES AND EVERGREENS FOR THESE AND MANY OTHER GREAT PLANTS.
10. Purple Ghost Japanese Maple – Acer palmatum Purple Ghost 2 – Year Live Plant
- STUNNING PURPLES LEAVES WITH PROMINENT BLACK VEINS IN SPRING!
- PURPLE GHOST MAPLE HAS EVER-CHANGING FOLIAGE, JUST LOOK AT THE IMAGES… YES THIS IS THE SAME TREE!
- PURPLE GHOST IS TRULY UNIQUE WITH STRONG VEINING OVERLAID BY VARIOUS COLORS!
- THE BEST IN THE GHOST SERIES OF JAPANESE MAPLES!
- 2 – YEAR LIVE PLANT REACHES 10-15 FEET AT MATURITY ZONE 5-9
Acer palmatum ‘Purple Ghost’ (Purple Ghost Japanese Maple) * Part shade to full shade * Zones 5-9 * 10′-15′ tall * 8′-10′ wide Stunning Purple leaves with prominent black veins! One of the best selections in recent years! Purple Ghost is a medium-size tree. The Spring leaves are deep purple-red with prominent black veins, then slowly fade to a burgundy red, then turn a fiery-red to orange in fall. the leaves are constantly changing and you never really know what the leaves will look like from month to month! This is what makes purple ghost so exciting. One of the best selections in recent years. Prefers sun/partial shade in well-drained soil. This is a must for the collector. Place in dappled shade or 2-3 hours of sun in the morning with afternoon shade will be ok. It also likes well drained soil with high organic matter. SIMILAR PLANTS: GRANDMA GHOST, SISTER GHOST GHOST DANCER, and UNCLE GHOST JAPANESE MAPLES CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR THESE AND MANY OTHER GREAT PLANTS!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dwarf Japanese Acer Palmatum Live for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!