Nowadays, there are so many products of dylos dc1100 pro air quality meter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dylos dc1100 pro air quality meter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dylos dc1100 pro air quality meter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
735 reviews analysed
1. Dylos DC1100 Pro Air Quality Monitor
Affordable indoor air quality monitor developed for consumer use. Check the air quality in any room of your home accurately and easily. The Dylos DC1100 Pro has all the features of the standard DC1100 but with increased sensitivity.
2. Dylos DC1100 Pro Air Quality Monitor Pro+HM (DC1100_HM)
A true Particle Counter with 2 size ranges – small (bacteria, mold, etc) large (pollen, etc.) DC1100 features technology and engineering that allows monitoring of indoor air quality with an LCD screen that provides small and large particle counts with a dynamic bar graph showing actual count reading. Multiple modes including minute, hour, day and monitor to evaluate your air quality and store up to 30 days of air quality history for review. DC1100 Pro has all the features of the standard DC1100 but with increased lower sensitivity – detecting particles down to 0.5 micron. The large particle size range is calibrated to 2.5 microns and above. Features:Product Features: Eco-Friendly, PortableRecommended Room Size: Small: less than 150 sq. ft. Color: BlackDimensions: 4.5 inches wide x 3 inches deep x 7 inches highTotal Weight: 2.5 lbThis item is not to be used outside the U. S. unless purchased with a Dylos approved power adaptor
3. Dylos DC1100-PRO-PC Air Quality Monitor/Particle Counter
4. Dylos Laser Particle Counter (DC1100) – with Computer Interface
5. DC1700 Battery Operated Air Quality Monitor w/Accessories
- True Laser Particle Counter measures the concentration of particles in the air in 2 size ranges >
- 0.5 micron and >
- 2.5 micron diameter
- Accurately measure your home or neighborhood air quality and compare to AQI or PM2.5
- Test your air purifier, HEPA air filter, or home/office air filtration efficiency
- 6 hour rechargeable Internal Battery or use continuously on AC power, 7 days of data storage with PC Interface
- CE marked and includes International Wall Adapter with plugs for worldwide use. Also ships with USB adapter cable.
The DC1700 Battery Operated Air Quality Monitor is a true laser particle counter. It detects particles in 2 size ranges >0.5 microns diameter and >2.5 microns diameter. It can be operated continuously using the provided International Wall Adapter or it can be operated for 6 hours straight on the internal rechargeable battery. This unit is an accurate laser particle counter which has been used in numerous projects at leading research universities/institutions to monitor both indoor and outdoor particle pollution. The internal memory can store 7 days of minute by minute timestamped data which can be downloaded for analysis and graphing to a PC (USB converter cable and DylosLogger software are included free). This unit responds rapidly to changes in particle levels which permits quick testing of air purifiers, air filters, air ducts, etc. This unit is EMI shielded to prevent any interference with the sensitive amplifier even in harsh industrial electromagnetic environments.
6. Air Formaldehyde (HCHO) DIY Test kit – Know What’s in The Air That Surrounds You (Pack of 1)
- SIMPLE, FAST and ECONOMIC way to determine whether Formaldehyde Gas (HCHO) is present in your home environment. This test kit is suitable for all living areas up to 270 square ft. (25 square meters). One kit per one room/item, if you would like to inspect your entire house we recommend buying the same amount as the room quantity. Better air quality – healthier family.
- NOTE: The longer the test area kept closed before measuring formaldehyde the more reliable results you get. Example: if you close the room for 8 hours and turn off all ventilation, air purifiers or anything that can affect the air than after measuring Formaldehyde you will get results of what the concentration is for such conditions. (Possible scenario: what is the formaldehyde concentration during 8 hours sleep with all windows closed).
- Six easy and well-explained steps with English manual will give you trustworthy results in 30-50 minutes time. Please keep the air temperature and humidity unchanged as much as possible during the test.
- This test will provide only visual results of what is the concentration of Formaldehyde in the room and should only be used for home or office environment and not compared to industrial equipment. If Formaldehyde Gas is present in your environment we recommend purchasing an air purifier or any other Formaldehyde removal technology to protect yourself and family. Since long-term exposure to Formaldehyde can cause serious health problems.
- Please store the test kit prior use in a dry and dark place. The expiration time is 2 years from the production date. Please see the packaging. If there are any questions or you need any assistance please contact us via email, or ask questions here. Our support team is here for you 24/7.
7. IQAir [AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor] Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality [PM2.5, CO2, AQI, Temperature, Humidity] Real-Time Air Quality & Forecasting, Historic Data, IFTTT
- Professional grade, highly accurate indoor/outdoor air quality monitoring system
- Displays real-time outdoor air quality readings plus indoor temp & humidity
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): Set your AirVisual Pro to act, based on certain parameters. For example, if your AirVisual Pro has a high CO2 reading, then you get an alert.
- High precision laser technology for PM2.5 sensor, industrial grade CO2 sensor
- Connects to WiFi: view your readings via mobile app or desktop
8. IGERESS Indoor Air Quality Monitor Detector Accurate Testing Formaldehyde (HCHO) TVOC PM2.5 PM1.0 PM10 Air Pollution with Temperature Humidity Real Time Recording for Home
- Multifunctional and upgraded: This upgraded air quality detector accurately testing air quality of formaldehyde (hcho), tvoc, pm2.5, pm1.0, pm10, temperature and humidity, to ensure the health of your family in all domains, real time testing with data record and analyzed with chart indicate, hazard level with time display!
- Portable: It’s easy to carry the intelligent air quality monitor that can help detects air quality level at home in kitchen, bedroom and etc. Or in office, in the car, travel, camping and party, etc. Test the air quality anytime anywhere to be away from harmful of tvoc, hcho, small particles pm2.5/1.0/10.
- New design and mold: Newest unique mold and design with 10 function buttons make the testing more accurate and usefu! Built in high-capacity lithium battery with long stand by time, can be charged via usb cable, large lcd screen with english interface easy and clear to read!
- Defend health: Built-in a calculator as a reference for remove hcho and haze, an ideal multifunction testing tool to monitor the air quality with 6 levels to indicate the hcho/pm2.5 pollution level, a safeguard for family health. If exceed standard, alarm prompt.
- Easy to operate: Do calibration well on initial use, otherwise, data may be inaccurate. Easy to calibrate it with pressing c button.
9. ECOWITT WH0290 Air Quality Monitor Meter PM2.5 Detector Indoor Outdoor with Temperature and Humidity for Home Office Car
- ❥ Know Your Air: this air quality monitor provids accurate PM2.5 information(with high quality Honeywell HPM Series Particle Sensor) in your home/office and allows you to take timely measures to keep the air quality within safe levels
- ❥ 3-in-1 Multifunctional Tester: displays PM2.5/AQI current and max value for 1h/24h/since last reset
- also measuring the indoor temperature(°C/°F switchable) and relative humidity； Note: No outdoor temperature and humidity
- will not detect mold
- ❥ 6 Grades Air Quality Levels Indicator: Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous, showing you instantly what your air quality is like
- ❥ Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality Detector: suitable to use at home, office, car and other environmental testing
- monitor the air quality anytime anywhere to be away from harmful of PM2.5
- ❥ Rechargeable & Wireless: the PM2.5 sensor is powered by 2 rechargeable batteries and with built in solar panel as backup power(all included)
- also with battery power condition indicator. Note: Please full recharge the PM2.5 sensor before use.
PM2.5 fine particulate matters( 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller) which come from power plants/ industrial processes/ vehicle tailpipes/ wood stoves and even wildfires,
it impacts your health and can cause respiratory issues such as allergies/asthma/ COPD/ lung cancer etc.
Ecowitt PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor helps you monitor the concentration of PM2.5 fine particulate matter, it also has 6 grades air quality levels indicator(based on current AQI):
Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous, to help you know the air quality and take corresponding measures to reduce the loss.
1)Indoor tempe and humidity
2)PM 2.5/AQI current and max value for 1h/24h/since last reset.
4)Temperature units C/F selectable
5)Battery power condition display
6)Rechargeable batteries and solar panel as backup power included
Transmission range (in open air): 300feet(100M)
Update Rate: 10 minutess
1) Indoor temperature measure range: 14 to 140 °F(-9.9 to 60°C).
2) Indoor humidity measure range: 1% ~ 99%.
3) PM 2.5 measure range: 0~999ug/m3
Accuracy:>100ug/m3,±15%;<100ug 3,="" ±15ug/m3="" resolution:="" 1ug/m3="">100ug>
1.1.The sensor is sensitive to liquid droplets – rain/fog/sprinkling. When the Dew Point is close to the outdoor temperature(T – D < =="" 2c),="" the="" pm2.5="" reading="" will="" be="" very="" high(which="" is="" not="" the="" real="" condition).="" if="" mind,="" please="" don't="">
2.The PM2.5 sensor needs to be recharged every two week(with solar power as back up) or five days(withought solar power as back up).
3.The sensor detects every 10 minutes to save the power consumption. Therefore it might not react quickly to the environment changing. If mind, please don’t buy. Any problem, please contact us first.
1x Air Quality Monitor (Receiver)
1x Air Quality Sensor(Wireless PM 2.5 Sensor)
10. Dylos DC1100 Pro EMI Air Quality Monitor for Air Purifier, Indoor Air Quality Monitor, Dylos Particle Counter, Digital LCD Display, Three History Viewing Options,Multiple Modes.
- Features and Benefits: Flow rate of 0.01 CFM fully responds to changes in environment within 6 seconds, EMI shielding allows particle counter to be placed right next to air purifier, Digital LCD display shows small and large particle counts, Immediate live dynamic bar graph display & Compact, lightweight design can easily move from room to room
- Two Particle Measurements: Small – 0.5 Micron and larger: Fine dust, bacteria, mold, smoke, etc. & Large – 2.5 Micron and larger: Coarse dust, pollen, dust mite casings, etc.
- Two Operation Modes: Continuous Mode: air is monitored continuously and saved to history for up to 30 days & Monitor Mode: air is monitored for 60 seconds every hour and saved to history for up to 30 days
- Three History Viewing Options: Minute History- View data recorded per minute for the past 60 minutes, Hour History-View data recorded per hour for the past 24 hours & Day History-View data recorded per day for the past 30 days.
- Specifications : – True Laser Particle Counter with two particle size ranges, Particle Measurement -0.5 Micron & 2.5 Micron & Flow Rate: .01 CFM.
The Dylos DC1100 Pro EMI Air Quality Monitor for Air Purifier Test is a True Laser Particle counter designed, tested, and priced affordably for demonstrations and professional use. The DC1100-PRO-EMI features EMI shielding for protection against high power voltage supplies found in some air purifiers. This allows accurate readings to be taken directly at the air purifier output. In addition, the DC1100-PRO-EMI has a faster update which allows for quicker demonstrations and will respond fully to a change in particle levels within 6 seconds. It’s easy to use – simply plug it in, turn it on, and continuously monitor and count the airborne particles in your home or office. You can finally take the guesswork out of improving your indoor air quality! Why do I need an air quality monitor? The Dylos DC1100 Pro EMI Air Quality Monitor for Air Purifier Test will monitor your indoor air quality so you can make positive changes to your environment based on actual, measureable airborne particle data. With this laser particle counter, you will be able to “see” both small and large particles in your air, so you will know when an appliance (HVAC, vacuum, air purifier, filter) is working effectively. Notice the particle readings have gone up recently? It might be time to change your dirty furnace filter. How well is your room air purifier working in your bedroom? And should you close your windows due to increased pollen coming in from outside? The DC1100-PRO-EMI will save you money by letting you know if the steps you are taking to improve your air quality are really working.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dylos Dc1100 Pro Air Quality Meter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!