561 reviews analysed
1. Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- AWARD WINNING GRINDERS – Baratza grinders are preferred by Speciality Coffee professionals.
- GO-TO ENTRY LEVEL GRINDER – Baratza’s best selling grinder, with it’s small footprint it is THE choice for those brewing coffee at home.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD – A convenient, front-mounted pulse button plus a simple ON/OFF switch makes it easy to grind on demand.
- 40 GRIND SETTINGS – plus an advanced burr set to help you explore the extensive range of brew methods (espresso, manual brewing, drip brewers)
- QUALITY PARTS – Built with the quality parts the industry has come to expect, including burrs manufactured in Europe, the Encore is backed by Baratza’s world class support.
2. OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Durable 40mm stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One-touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0.75 lbs of coffee beans
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups).Never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the Grinder/burrs
At OXO, we believe crafting coffee is a ritual worth savoring – and that making things easier doesn’t have to mean sacrificing quality. That’s why we’re excited to bring you our new Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, with a simple, intuitive design delivering consistent grinds no matter how you choose to brew. Voltage is 120V/60Hz.
3. Breville BCG820BSSXL The Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Bean Grinder, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
- Portafilter Cradle–Small 50-54mm. Portafilter Cradle–Large 58mm
Breville’s Smart Grinder Pro features Precision Digital Time (adjustable in 0.2 sec increments) to give you complete control over dose and grind time. The perfect coffee needs a precise amount of freshly ground coffee beans. But adjustments in grind size require different grind times to achieve a consistent dose. Choose among 60 different grind settings to achieve maximum flavor potential to suit your favorite brew. Grind settings allows you to go from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press. Further extend the grinding range by tuning the adjustable Upper Burr to either coarser or finer without the use of tools. The Breville Smart Grinder Pro automatically doses the same every time you grind making it easy to achieve a consistent dose.
4. Baratza Virtuoso+ Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Digital Timer Display
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS – Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- NEW: DIGITAL TIMER and BACKLIT GROUNDS BIN – a 40-second digital timer, adjustable to a tenth of a second, and an LED backlit grounds bin to dose ground coffee accurately and consistently.
- 40 GRIND SETTINGS – With enhanced commercial-grade conical burrs to help you explore an extensive range of brew methods (espresso, Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers).
- STYLISH – A sculptured metal top and base give the Virtuoso+ a modern image that highlights your coffee corner.
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS – Engineered with 40mm hardened alloy steel burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Virtuoso+ is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
5. Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder, Electronic Coffee Grinder with Continuously Adjustable Grind, Black
- The Bistro Burr Grinder consistently crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs. This process also preserves the bean’s intrinsic flavor and aroma better than a blade grinder.
- Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- 12 Adjustable grind settings allow users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease.
- Equipped with a friction clutch, which protects the grinding gear by the presence of small stones.
- Dishwasher-Safe Borosilicate glass catcher with grip reduces static cling of coffee grounds.
- Holds up to 7.75 Ounces of Coffee Beans.
The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder crushes the coffee beans between conical burrs rather than chopping them, preventing the coffee from losing its characteristic taste and aroma. By twisting the upper bean container, the variable grind settings can be adjusted from a coarse French press setting all the way down to a fine ground for espresso, depending on the brewing method or personal taste. The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder comes with an attractive, static-free borosilicate glass PRESSO container that conveniently sits within the base of the unit to collect ground coffee during use and also features a non-slip silicone band for secure handling.The BISTRO Electric Burr Grinder is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber and silicone.
6. Capresso 570.01 Infinity Plus Commercial Grade Conical Burr Grinder, Black
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE CONICAL BURRS: Uses commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs for high-precision grinding
- 16 SETTINGS: You can choose from 16 different fineness settings including extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish fine to percolator coarse
- CONTAINER CAPACITY: The see-through bean container can hold up to 11-ounce of beans, while the tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-ounce of ground coffee
- SAFETY SYSTEM: Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use
- auto off when bean container is not locked
- JURA CAPRESSO AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Capresso 570.01 Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder. It features commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with an advanced cutting design for high-precision grinding. This coffee grinder provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators. It gives you 16 clearly-marked fineness settings from extra-fine to coarse grinding.
Commercial-Grade Conical Burrs
The Capresso Infinity Plus coffee grinder uses commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs for high-precision grinding. The upper conical burr can be removed for cleaning using the included brush. Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled for precise fit.
16 Fineness Settings
You can choose from 16 different fineness settings including extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
Retain the Aroma and Flavor
The burr grinder uses innovative gear reduction motor that creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma in any grind setting. This multiple gear motor also produces the slowest grinding action (<450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding. The slow grinding minimizes static build-up.
The see-through bean container can hold up to 11-ounce of beans, while the tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-ounce of ground coffee.
Cup Selector for 1 to 12 Cups
The grinder comes with a Cup Selector knob that lets you choose the right amount of ground coffee required for making 1 to 12 coffee cups.
7. Baratza Sette 30 Conical Burr Grinder
- AWARD WINNING GRINDERS – Baratza grinders are preferred by Speciality Coffee professionals.
- ENTRY LEVEL ESPRESSO GRINDER – Also capable of grinding for manual brewing methods requiring a finer grind (eg Aeropress, Hario V60).
- DIGITAL TIMER – With resolution to .1 of a second, giving you precise control over how much coffee you use.
- 30 GRIND SETTINGS – User friendly grind adjustment. High speed grinding up to 5g/second and minimal retention in the innovative straight-thru grind mechanism.
- QUALITY PARTS – Built with the quality parts the industry has come to expect, including burrs manufactured in Europe, the Sette 30 is backed by Baratza’s world class support.
8. KRUPS GX550850 Precision Grinder Flat Burr Coffee for Drip/Espresso/PourOver/ColdBrew, 12 cup, Black
- IMPROVED PREFORMANCE AND PRECISION: 33% greater grinding range to provide precision grinding for all types of coffee brewing methods – Drip Filter Coffee, French press, Cold Brew, Pour Over, Espresso and more.
- PREMIUM BURR GRIND: Metallic flat burr coffee grinder provides perfect control over the grind size and uniform grinding for the full coffee flavor.
- CUSTOMIZABLE GRIND: 12 grind fineness settings (plus intermediary settings) for precise grinding. Adjust the fineness level for any type of coffee, from fine for espresso to coarse for cold brew.
- CUSTOMIZABLE QUANTITY: 2-12 cups quantity selection settings with auto-stop to automatically grind the exact quantity you need.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 8 oz. whole coffee bean hopper and removable grounds container have the capacity to produce 30-32 cups of coffee.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Removable top burr with embedded cleaning brush for the effortless cleaning. ONE-TOUCH OPERATION: On/Off button with the auto-stop at the end of the grinding cycle.
The KRUPS Precision Grinder explores an array of fresh coffee aromas. The precise grinder makes perfect ground coffee for Espresso, French Press, Drip Coffee, Pour Over and more. The KRUPS Precision Grinder lets you fine tune your coffee with its 12-grind sizes range each with micro adjustments to fully extract the flavor of coffee beans for every coffee making method. Regardless of the type, roast, or origin of your coffee beans, the KRUPS Precision Grinder’ flat burr grinding disks maximize their flavor profile. Select between 2-12 cups when you are grinding to get an exact quantity you need each time.
9. Ariete -Delonghi Electric Coffee Grinder – Professional Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Conical Burr – Ultra Fine Grind, Adjustable Cup Size, 15 Fine – Coarse Grind Size Settings
- De’Longhi-Ariete: De’Longhi the World-famous coffee machine brand, well known for the Artista Series espresso machines, De’Longhi is known for the design of its products, Certified by the Red Dot In 2007 and Quiet Mark 2012 for the innovation of their products – we always turning “the everyday” into something special. with years of experience, provides you the best on the market coffee grinder for your coffee refreshment.
- ULTRA FINE GRIND: Heavy duty conical burr disc allows for ultra-fine grind and is suitable for Turkish coffee, the unit have quite operation the bean hopper can hold up to 13.33 oz/378 gr of coffee beans the ground coffee container can hold up to 6.5 oz/194 gr of ground coffee Sleek designed, will complement any decor and save lots of counter space, Dimensions 14” high. 9” deep. 5” wide
- REMOVABLE BEAN HOPPER: Automatic locking bean hopper can be removed with beans inside without spilling useful to storage the beans dark and cool location for the freshness of the beans Grinding head assembly can be easily to clean thoroughly. This professional grade burr grinder is very easy to operate.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR GRIND, with the 15 GRIND SETTINGS you can customize the grind for your percolator, urn, or French Press (coarse), drip coffee (medium), or espresso machine (fine), with the simple push of a button.
- ADJUSTABLE CUP SIZE: After you choose your coffee grind size use the User Manual guide (pg 4) to set the time dial according to the grind size and coffee cups you want, you will find a useful table sheet with clear information to help you choose the right timing, the unit is ETL certified so you can be confident that you’re receiving safe, efficient, high quality appliances.
Prepare to indulge in the freshest and best tasting cup of coffee you’ve ever had. Delonghi-Ariete Professional Grade Heavy Duty Electric Coffee Grinder is a quick and effective way to freshly grind your coffee beans, for quality you can taste.
Get yours today and taste the difference with DeLonghi-Ariete.
Bean hopper can hold up 13.33 oz/378 gr. Coffee beans
Ground Coffee container can hold up to 6.5 oz/194 gr. Ground coffee
Easily choose your grinding time according to your coffee cups needed.
Recommended is 1-2 tbsp ground coffee per 6 oz of water- can be adjusted to suit individual taste preferences. –
Useful table sheet in the user manual will guide you the timing for your needs there is separate timing for each grind size chosen
In instance Grind size 1 -10 sec will provide you 4 Tbsp of ground coffee
Grind size 15 – 10 sec will provide you 8 Tbsp of ground coffee
You need less ground coffee at a time? The start/ stop button helps you stop the unit in less than 10 sec if you want to.
About This Product:
15 grind setting to choose, from fine to course
Stainless Steel base – plastic compartments
Sleek & Compact Design
Adjusts Coarseness for Fine or Coarse Grind
Easy To Clean
14” high. 9” deep. 5” wide.
Cord length 38”
1-year limited warranty
Any question just give us a call and will be glad to help you!
This coffee grinder is perfect for any environment with its sleek & compact design. Whether you want to brew the freshest, best tasting coffee for your family, friends or an office meeting this handy little coffee bean grinder will get it done, without clashing with your decor or taking up counter space.
Experience the definition of flavor in its purest form with DeLonghi-Ariete today.
10. Eureka Mignon Silenzio Ultra Quiet Compact Timed Dosing Espresso Coffee Grinder (Black)
- Silent Technology Silent grind everywhere: coffee shop and home The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders and paves the way for a new way of grinding coffee: accurate and quiet.
- ACE System Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity Conceived to prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- Espresso & Brew Special burrs design suitable both for Espresso and all the varieties of Filter The special burrs design conceived by our engineers offers a grinding technique suitable for the preparation of both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- “High Speed” Maintenance Handy and easy maintenance operations The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quicly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka) Patented by Eureka, it assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee Micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Burr Grinder Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!