Top 9 Fiskars Powergear Titanium 32 In Bypass Lopper
We spent many hours on research to finding fiskars powergear titanium 32 in. bypass lopper, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best fiskars powergear titanium 32 in. bypass lopper, you should not miss this article. fiskars powergear titanium 32 in. bypass lopper coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 fiskars powergear titanium 32 in. bypass lopper by our suggestions
885 reviews analysed
1. Fiskars 32-Inch PowerGear Bypass Lopper
- PowerGear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more cutting power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can’t
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Maximum cutting capacity: 2 inch diamater
- Lifetime warranty
The first time you try Fiskars PowerGear Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional loppers. It also means that our lopper can be lighter than other loppers, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of branches to cut. PowerGear tools — the perfect choice for anyone who appreciates tools that make work easier.
Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Lopper offers 32 inches of pure lopper goodness. This superior-grade tool is lighter, stronger, and more powerful than anything you’ve ever used. A unique gearing mechanism multiplies the cutting force by nearly three times over single pivot loppers and the smooth action eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Includes razor-sharp, precision-ground blades. The bypass-blade design provides for cutting living growth and has a 2-inch cutting capacity.
leverage (see larger image).
branches (see larger image).
When pruning, the weight of the tool and the position of the hand and fingers can cause tension and stress, resulting in muscle and joint strain. When ergonomics are given prime importance in design, the result is products that require less muscle power and reduce joint strain.
The goal of the Fiskars’ design team was to increase power, reduce effort and minimize weight – in short, to make pruning easier. The solution was a totally new gear mechanism that provides maximum leverage near the middle of the cut, when resistance is the greatest. That means a more compact tool can cut with a fraction of the effort required by larger single-pivot tools.
The use of reinforced fiberglass composite materials (FiberComp) allowed for lighter handles to further reduce strain and fatigue while maintaining strength and durability.
2. Fiskars 394801-1002 31.5" Bypass Lopper, 32 Inch
- Power through branches up to 2 inch thick with a lopper featuring patented PowerGear technology that gives you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Patented design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power through the middle of the branch, the toughest part of the cut
- Fully hardened bypass-style steel blade includes a low-friction coating for smooth cutting, less gumming and rust resistance
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Maximum cutting capacity – 2 inches diameter
The first time you try Fiskars PowerGear2 Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Fiskars patented-pending technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional loppers. Fiskars updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than our original PowerGear cutting tools.
3. Fiskars 15 Inch PowerGear Super Pruner/Lopper
- PowerGear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can’t
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools, earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4 inch diameter
- Lifetime warranty
The first time you try Fiskars PowerGear Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional pruners and loppers. It also means that Fiskars Super Pruner can be smaller and lighter than other loppers, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of branches to cut. Like many of Fiskars PowerGear tools, our Super Pruner has won the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. But it’s not just for people with arthritis — it’s for anyone who appreciates tools that make work easier
The small and lightweight Fiskars 15-inch PowerGear anvil lopper provides plenty of leverage and strength for most small shrub and tree pruning jobs around the yard. The tool has a 1-1/4-inch cutting capacity and a unique PowerGear design that maximizes leverage for easier cutting. The handles are made of strong reinforced nylon, and the blade features rust-resistant stainless steel, ensuring a long life of service. Weighing only 13-ounces, the lopper is an ideal choice for the weekend gardener who wants to conserve strength for other pursuits. The unit comes with a limited 10-year warranty.
4. Fiskars Ratchet Drive Anvil Lopper
Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough, thick tree branches, this durable lopper includes an easy-to-use ratchet design. Simply insert the branch between the blade and anvil and squeeze — the ratchet design compounds force with a few squeezes to power through the branch without straining your hands and arms. A fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a low-friction blade coating helps the blade resist rust and makes every cut easier. For lasting value, this lopper’s tough design includes a steel exoskeleton and rugged DuraFrame handles
5. Fiskars 25-Inch Ultra Blade Power Gear Bypass Lopper (9136)
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles that fit comfortably in your hands
- Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth with cutting capacity: 1-1/2″
The Power Gear 9136 bypass lopper is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. Power Gear pruning tools feature patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped many of the Power Gear tools earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, ergonomically designed Dura Frame handles fit your hand comfortably and offer excellent durability. The Fiskars 9136 includes a lifetime warranty.
6. Fiskars Extendable Handle Lopper with Single Pivot (9166)
The Fiskars Extendable Handles Bypass Lopper allows you to cut down hard-to-reach branches. It features a twist-lock mechanism to lock the blades while providing an extended reach. This telescopic bypass lopper’s handles have a range of extension between 24.5 to 37-Inches. The sturdy steel blades have non-stick coating to deliver smooth release and cuts. The Fiskars bypass lopper also features cushioned grips and a shock-absorbing bumper for a comfortable hold.
7. Fiskars 391461-1003 Bypass Lopper, 28 Inch, Black/Orange
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood and prevents it from gumming up with sap and debris
- Length: 28 icches with a cut capacity of 1-1/2 inch thick branch
8. Power Lever Extendable Handles Bypass Lopper Telescopes, 27” to 37”
The Fiskars 27” to 37” Power Lever Bypass Lopper (9168) will help you trim your trees and other vegetation. It features power-lever technology to strengthen your cutting, so that you can cut through 1″ thick branches. The fully hardened steel blade includes non-stick coating, which will allow you to cut with less effort because it reduces friction, enabling you to cut easier and with less strain. The Fiskars Lopper’s telescope extends between 25″ and 36″, so you can reach areas that would normally be out of your grasp. It includes durable steel handles with cushioned grips and a shock-absorbing bumper to provide comfort. It also has tight-locks, which flip up to extend the tool and flip down to securely lock the handles at your desired length.
9. Fiskars 9138 Power-Lever Bypass Lopper, 28-Inch
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Power-Lever technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot loppers
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-3/4 inch diameter
- Length: 28 Inches
The innovative design of our power-lever bypass lopper makes cutting living plants easier while reducing hand fatigue. It features power-lever technology that multiplies your leverage to make cutting two times easier than single-pivot loppers. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, this lopper’s handles are contoured to fit your hand and include gripease pads to improve grip and reduce hand fatigue. Lopper includes a 1-5/8-inch cut capacity and a lifetime warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fiskars Powergear Titanium 32 In Bypass Lopper for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!