Nowadays, there are so many products of fiskars razor blade in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fiskars razor blade in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings fiskars razor blade which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
665 reviews analysed
1. Fiskars 771030-1001 Pro Replacement Blades, 50 Pack, Silver
Get more done using fewer blades with Friskers Pro Carbon ax Utility Blades. These blades were specially designed using a unique carbon-bonding process that helps them stay sharp up to 24X longer than standard utility blades, for the industry’s best blades. Carbon ax blades’ edge-retention coating has been laboratory tested and verified to stay sharp even after heavy use.
2. Fiskars 196010-1006 Standard Number 11 Blades, 5 Pack
- Ideal for cutting lightweight Materials like paper, cloth, thin plastic and photos
- Stainless steel blades swivel 360 degrees to make cutting curves and tight patterns easy
- Precision point makes exact starts and stops easy
- Plastic case offers safe, convenient blade storage
- Includes five standard Number 11 blades
3. 50 PCS Exacto Knife Blades, High Carbon Steel #11 Refill Exacto Art Blades Cutting Tool with Storage Case for Craft, Hobby, Scrapbooking, Stencil
- Great Blades So Far :Razor-sharp premium blades are made from solid SK-5 high carbon steel for a sharp edge that lasts.
- Fit In All Fine Craft knives :Our blades are standard #11 fine point blades and fit all craft knives.
- Wide Application :Ideal for cutting wood, cardboard, paper, plastic, cloth, leather and foam board craft.
- Rust Resistant & Lubricated :Finely coated with a thin layer of lubricant to protect the blades from rust and ensure quality after prolonged storage.
- 100% Risk Free Purchase :If you are not satisfied with DIYSELF hobby knife blades set.Please contact us, we will provide your 100% service
4. X-ACTO #11 Classic Fine Point Replacement Blades, Pack of 40 (X711)
The X-ACTO #11 Classic Fine Point knife blades are the perfect accessory to a true tool of precision. When elaborate, detailed cuts need to be made, the #11 blade is the one to choose. Because the blade is made with quality sharpened carbon and steel, you can make the most detailed and meticulous cuts knowing that the blade can stand up to the pressure. You won’t have to worry about these blades chipping or snapping. The X-ACTO #11 Classic Fine Point knife blades are available in a pack of 40. The #11 Classic Fine Point knife blade from X-ACTO works with a variety of materials: paper, plastic, soft woods and more. The original X-ACTO knife has been praised for more than 50 years as the standard for precision. Attaining this level of precision, accuracy and reliability starts with supreme quality craftsmanship. X-ACTO knife blades are crafted with sharpened carbon steel for a reliable cut and a strong blade. X-ACTO knife blades fit with most X-ACTO knife models.
5. Fiskars 164190-1001 Standard Assortment Blades(2 Number.11,1 Number.10, 1 Number.16, 1 Number.17), 5 Pack
- Ideal for cutting paper, cardstock, thin plastic, photos, canvas and more
- Premium steel blades feature a razor-sharp edge
- Packaging doubles as blade case for safe, convenient storage
- Compatible with most standard detail knives
- Includes five blades total: one standard #10 carving blade, two standard #11 blades, one #16 scoring blade and one standard #17 chisel blade
Make sure every cut is clean and smooth, and always have the right blade for the job on hand, with this versatile five-piece set. An excellent starter kit for precision cutting with detail knives, the set includes one standard #10 carving blade, two standard #11 blades, one #16 scoring blade and one standard #17 chisel blade. Each premium steel blade is razor sharp for precise, clean cuts into paper, cardstock, thin plastic, photos, canvas and more. Storage is safe and easy with packaging that doubles as a blade case.
6. Techni Edge TE01-111 No. 11 Hobby Blades
Sharp angle for detail Cutting, trimming, and stripping.
7. Fiskars 164100-1001 Heavy-Duty Number 2 Blades, 5 Pack
- Ideal for cutting matte board, foam core, plastic, cardboard, wood and more
- Extra-thick, premium steel blades feature a razor-sharp edge
- Piercing tip makes exact starts and stops easy
- Packaging doubles as blade case for safe, convenient storage
- Compatible with Fiskars Heavy-duty Easy Change Detail Knife (item 165100) and Fiskars Heavy-duty Craft Knife (item 165170)
Premium steel heavy-duty #2 blades feature an angled, razor-sharp edge and piercing tip that’s great for making precise cuts into a wide variety of materials, such as matte board, foam core, plastic, cardboard and wood. Storage is safe and easy with packaging that doubles as a blade case.
8. Fiskars 157400-1001 Titanium TripleTrack High Profile Cutting Replacement Blades
Keep your portable craft paper trimmer working at its best by replacing dull blades with new ones. A titanium blade coating that is three times harder than steel improves durability for lasting value. “I” style blades work with Fiskars SureCut Trimmers featuring the TripleTrack system.
9. Fiskars 195960-1001 Trimmer Cutting Replacement Blades Style G, Orange
Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades, style G – Straight Cut, 2 pack fit Fiskars classic, non-Triple Track, portable paper trimmers. Product comes with 2 straight cutting blades
10. Fiskars Crafts 164140-1003 Extra Fine Serrated Saw Replacement Blades (2 Pack), Replacemet, Silver
- Fiskars Extra-fine Serrated Saw Blades feature extra-thick, stainless steel blades with a razor-sharp edge
- Long, serrated edge makes clean, straight cuts in delicate areas
- Ideal for cutting plastic, wood, foam and other DIY materials
- Packaging doubles as a blade case for safe, convenient storage
- Compatible with Fiskars Heavy-duty Easy Change Detail Knife (item 165100)
Fiskars Extra-fine Serrated Saw Blades feature extra-fine, stainless steel, serrated saw blades for perfectly straight, controlled cuts into plastic, wood, foam and other DIY materials. These blades are designed to help you make precise cuts in tight or delicate spaces. Storage is safe and easy, with packaging that doubles as a blade case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fiskars Razor Blade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!