911 reviews analysed
1. GE 20331-6-6 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, 6-Pack, 610lumens
GE Incandescent Indoor Floodlight Bulb with Reflector
From the Manufacturer
GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 700.
2. GE Lighting 20331, 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, 610 Lumens, Soft White (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3 Bulbs, 65W Soft White, Lamp Dia. 3.75″ Overall Length 5.17″
- 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR30 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years
- Soft White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K
- Provides approximately 610-lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often
GE 18011 65-Watt Soft White Reflector BR30, 3-Pack, Features and Benefits: Designed with advanced silver coating technology, Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 3.750 in, Filament: CC-6, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 700.00, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 5.3700 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 12, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 2,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 65GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different wattage ratings. The fixture wattage limit should not be exceeded.
3. GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White – 6 Pack
- Made in US
- LASTS UP TO 1.8 YEARS – GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight has a sustainable life up to 1.8 years base on 3 hour consumption rate per day.
- ENERGY COST PER YEAR – $7.83 estimated energy cost per year
- very economical and budget-friendly light bulb that GE can offer.
- PROVIDES 610 LUMENS – Illuminate your environment around you by using this GE Lighting bulb. Can provide approximately up to 610-lumens of light, it also works well with most of 120-volt lighting fixtures.
- SOFT, WARM WHITE BULB- Provides a soft, warm, pleasant and comfortable white light without harsh glares and shadows. It has a funnel shape bulb and reflective coating that help directing light where it is needed better.
- ECONOMICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY – This GE Lighting bulb comes in a 6-pack
- very economical especially for those who are on tight budget. It also consumes only 65-Watt, perfect for energy saving, not only it can help you but also for our mother nature.
700-Lumen BR30 Floodlight Bulb
4. GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White
Application:Floodlight,Indoor Global Product Type: Light Bulbs-Incandescent Brightness:550 lm Power:65 W Energy Saver: No Size:5.37″ x 3.25″ Appearance: Soft White Voltage:120 V Industry Standard Number:65BR30/FL/MI Bulb Shape: Flood-Spot Reflector Rated Life:1,500 h Model Name/Number:BR30 Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0% Total Recycled Content Percent:0% Special Features: Incandescent, Indoor
From the Manufacturer
GE 65-Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-Inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 755.
5. GE 65 Watt Soft White 580-Lumen Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, (8 Pack)
6. GE Lighting 20331 65 Watt Soft White Indoor Floodlight
- 700 lumens providing comfortable, inviting&trade
- 2600K soft white light appearance
- R30 indoor floodlight with medium base for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $7.83 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
7. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
8. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
9. GE Lighting 37025 Basic LED (100-Watt Replacement), 1490-Lumen A19 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 2-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 20331 Soft White Br30 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!