957 reviews analysed
1. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
4. Philips LED 474312 BR30 Dimmable 650-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 11 (65-Watt Equivalent) Flood Light Bulb with E26 Medium Base, Soft White, 12-Pack, Piece
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,000 hours and includes a 3-year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.Life hours- 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Philips Br30 LED flood light bulbs provide 650 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures and are ideal for recessed can style lights. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free and silent. Philips dimmable leds work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 2700 Kelvin down to a warm glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Best-in-class Philips leds turn on instantly with steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10x and 4x the lifespan respectively. Philips leds are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR30 soft white flood light bulbs fit 5-inch recessed can light fixtures or larger, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips hue products. This pack of 12, Br30 Philips leds comes with a 3-year . Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10, 000 hours and over 5 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
5. AmazonBasics 65W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, BR30 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- AmazonBasics 65W Equivalent, Soft White, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, BR30 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 810 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 11 watts of energy, saving up to $59.40 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.32 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand
6. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
7. Hykolity 10 Pack Flood Light Bulb, BR30 LED Bulb for Indoor/Outdoor Downlight Recessed Can Light, Dimmable, 11W=75W, 3000K Warm White, 850lm, E26 Base, UL Listed
- ✅Up to 85% Energy Saving – “11W 850LM” means a high efficiency of 77LM/W, 75W equivalent to a traditional bulb. Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.51 (based on 3-hours/day, 11/kWh, costs depend on rates and use).
- ✅Dimmable – Hykolity flood light bulbs are designed with smooth dimming capacity, 80 CRI give off sunlight-like quality for true color rendering to meet the demand of any mood or decor. A dimmer is required.
- ✅Lasts 25,000 Hours – Hykolity UL certified(E366688) outdoor bulbs use high quality LEDs which are more environment-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and have a longer lifetime up to 25,000 hours than halogen/incandescent/fluorescent bulbs.
- ✅Wide Application – The BR30 LED bulbs are suitable for both indoor and covered outdoor using(Damp Location Rated, NOT Waterproof), ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- ✅Hykolity’s Warranty – ALL Hykolity LED bulbs are confidently guaranteed for 3 years! We aim for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. A satisfied solution will be given for ANY of your problems. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
8. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Soft White Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2700-2200-Kelvin, 10-Watt (65-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, 6-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 20 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-2200 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR40 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only. Power consumption per 1000h-10 kW·h
Philips BR40 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light–from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs. These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR40 soft white flood light bulbs fit 6-inch recessed can light fixtures, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips HUE products. This 6-pack of BR40 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
9. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 4000K Cool White, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
10. 10 Pack Bioluz LED Br20 LED Bulb Dimmable 7w (50w Replacement) 2700K Bright Warm White 550 Lumen Smooth Dimmable Lamp – Indoor/Outdoor UL Listed (Pack of 10)
- BR20 50 Watt Replacement using only 7 watts
- 550 Lumens – brightest in industry
- 2700K Warm White Color Temperature matches Existing Incandescents
- Instant on at Full Brightness, Dimmable, with 110 degree light beam – Flood Light
- Highest power LED per watt and UL Listed
- Mercury free = safe for kids, pets and the environment
It’s Time to See the Light.
Add warm & bright Bioluz LED energy saving LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness & incandescent color you’ve come to love.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4000K–5000K (Kelvin) generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home. So while a higher number may sound better, it isn’t always.
Many brands sell & market higher Kelvin (4-5000K) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color & brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
Energy Saving without the Sacrifice
Bioluz LED Energy Saving Bulbs turn on instantly just like an incandescent bulb, while saving you a substantial amount of money on your electricity bill. For example, when used 3 hours a day & 365 days a year, our LED lamps will last an unprecedented 23 years! And the best part: they use $.84 per year in energy!
LED Light Lamp Features & Specifications
☼ Highest Power LED per Watt
☼ Instant on at Full Brightness
☼ 110 Degree LED Beam Angle
☼ Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
☼ 50 Watt Equivalent Using Only 7 watts; 550 Lumens – Brightest in Industry
☼ 2700K Color Temperature Matches the Color of Existing Incandescent Bulbs (Warm White)
☼ Lasts Longer – All Aluminum Construction & Massive Heat Sink in our LED Light Bases
☼ 4 Pack, Dimmable, UL Listed, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant
Guaranteed to Lighten Up Your World
Bioluz LED is committed to providing you with superior energy saving products that make your life easier & more affordable. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, simply return your energy saving LED bulbs within 30 days for a full refund!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Led Br30 Bright White for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!