903 reviews analysed
1. ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Advanced Overclocked 8G GDDR6 HDMI DisplayPort USB Type-C Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RTX-2070S-A8G-GAMING)
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1830 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 2560 CUDA Cores and overclocked 8GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up to 4 Monitors with 2x Display Port 1. 4, 2x HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports. Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- Auto Extreme and Max Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heat sink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070S A8G delivers legendary ROG power and performance with Turing Architecture from NVIDIA. Supporting up to 4 monitors plus a VR-Ready headset, each card features a reinforced frame, triple Axial-Tech fans with Max Contact technology for increased cooling, and Aura Sync RGB for customizing your lighting. Recommended PSU – 550W
2. GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 Windforce OC 4G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5, Gv-N1650WF2OC-4GD Video Card
3. EVGA – GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card 02G-P4-3069-KB
Used, very well taken care of, no marks or blemishes of any kind. Does not come with box or cables, drivers can be downloaded from the nVidia website.
4. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings – 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6) Product description (optional) : XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
• XFX Dual BIOS Mining – We know enthusiast like options, our RX 570 and 580 graphics cards are shipped with a Dual BIOS. If you want optimal gaming performance just install it and go. For cryptocurrency mining, simply shut the system down and flip the BIOS switch on the card. Our mining BIOS is already tuned to give increased mining hashrates without hassle.
• Radeon CHILL Technology – Radeon Chill is an intelligent power-saving feature for Radeon graphics that dynamically regulates framerate based on your movements in-game. During peak gameplay, Radeon Chill works to deliver the full framerate potential of Radeon graphics. As movement decreases, Radeon Chill reduces your gameplay framerate. Designed to save power, lower temperature, and increase GPU life, Radeon Chill enables high performance graphics when you battle and saves power when you explore.
• High Performance Unibody Heatsink – The XFX RX RS series features our all new Unibody VRM Heatsink construction enable direct transfer to the primary heatsink and heatpipes. This unique combination of material and construction enhances thermal efficiency by a total of 40%.
• XFX Exclusive Ultra Low Noise XL Inductors – GPU inductors are notoriously noisy with that tiny buzzing noise caused by traditional low quality inductors but XFX’s exclusive premium quality XL Inductors utilize multiple layers to seal the Inductors completely and securely nearly eliminating inductor noise.
5. XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-570P8DFD6)
Chipset: AMD RX 570 Memory: 8GB GDDR5 Dual Bios – Gaming and Cryptocurrency Mining XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Design
6. MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G)
The much anticipated return of MSI iconic dual fan gaming Series. Combining a mix of black and Gunmetal grey with a classy brushed metal backplate, This masterpiece provides you Premium design with magnificent and smooth RGB light effects on the outside. The new MSI gaming card is designed to amaze you! The 7th generation of the famous MSI twin frozr thermal design brings the most advanced technology for ultimate Cooling performance. It features the new to RX fan 3.0 combined with groundbreaking aerodynamic feats. This means stable performance and a silent experience are guaranteed thanks to low temperatures. Get the most out of your MSI graphics card in terms of performance and experience almost unlimited customization options with the included software.
7. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GD)
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features.Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm
- Form Factor: ATX
8. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
9. EVGA GeForce GTX 650 1024MB GDDR5 DVI mHDMI Graphics Card 01G-P4-2650-KR
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API (feature level 11_0) Support
- Core Clock: 1058 MHz
- 1024MB GDDR5 128-Bit
- Memory Clock: 5000 MHz
- CUDA Cores: 384
- PCI-Express 3.0
- Nvidia SMX Engine, NVidia Adaptive Vertical Sync, Nvidia Surround, Support for 3 Concurrent Displays, Nvidia PhysX, Nvidia 3D Vision Ready, Nvidia CUDA Technology
If you’re passionate about first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online games like World of WarCraft, or real-time strategy games like StarCraft II, GeForce GTX is for you. And your first step into GeForce GTX gaming is the EVGA GeForce GTX 650. Play your favorite games with full DirectX 11 support that blows away your old DirectX 10 card’s performance by up to 8x. Plus, count on the EVGA GeForce GTX 650’s revolutionary next-gen NVIDIA Kepler architecture for stunning graphics, 1080p HD brilliance, and rock-solid performance that will make your console-loving friends envious. Performance improvement measured versus GeForce 9500 GT.
10. NVIDIA Tesla K40 GPU Computing Processor Graphic Cards 900-22081-2250-000
Equipped with big memory, the Tesla K40 GPU accelerator is ideal for the most demanding HPC and big data problem sets. It outperforms CPUs by up to 10x and includes a Tesla GPUBoost feature that enables power headroom to be converted into user controlled performance boost.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gefore 420 Graphics Card for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!