701 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Ensemble (43254R)
Combine function and fashion with the Hamilton Beach 12 cup Classic Stainless Steel accented coffee maker. The coffee maker has accelerated brewing and chlorine removing water filter to enhance the taste of your morning beverage. The drip free carafe eliminates spills.
2. Hamilton Beach 49615C 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker Black
This Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker has convenient features along with great styling and stainless steel accents. Three brewing options provide the flexibility you desire for a convenient cup or pot of coffee. The programmable clock and timer on the Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffeemaker allow you to wake up to freshly brewed great-tasting coffee. The two-hour automatic shutoff ensures that you will not leave your coffeemaker on all day. The black Hamilton Beach coffeemaker also comes with a pause-and-serve feature that allows you to pour a cup of coffee from the 12-cup carafe while the coffee is still brewing. The Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker has a nonstick hot plate, which allows for easy cleaning, a basket-style coffee filter and cord storage.
3. Hamilton Beach 40519 Coffee Urn 45 Cups Silver
- BREWS ENOUGH FOR A CROWD: Makes 15 to 45 cups of hot, fresh coffee, perfect for social gatherings and buffet style meals.
- 2-WAY DISPENSING: Guests can easily serve themselves by pressing their cup against the lever, even if they only have one hand free. Or, flip the lever down for continuous dispensing.
- COFFEE LEVEL WINDOW: Makes it easy to gauge how much coffee is left and when it’s time to brew a new batch.
- EASY TO FILL: Water level markings in the urn’s interior make measuring water a snap.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe parts make cleanup simple
- the stainless steel interior wipes down easily.
Made to handle a crowd, the Hamilton Beach 45 Cup Coffee Urn is ideal for business meetings, social gatherings and buffet style meals.
4. Hamilton Beach Permanent Gold Tone Filter, Fits Most 8 to 12-Cup Coffee Makers (80675R/80675 )
The Hamilton Beach Gold Tone Coffee Filter is a permanent filter for BrewStations and many cupcake filter coffee makers.
5. Hamilton Beach Coffeemaker Water Filter Replacement Pods and Handle (80674)
- Replacement water filters and handle for Hamilton Beach coffeemakers
- Designed for use with many BrewStation and Stay or Go models
- Removes chlorine and other impurities, markings on handle indicate when it’s time to replace
- Check your manual to determine fit with your specific machine – DOES NOT FIT ALL BREWSTATION or STAY & GO MODELS
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
The Hamilton Beach Replacement Water Filters reduce the taste and smell of chlorine so your coffee tastes clean and fresh.
6. Hamilton Beach 45 Cup Fast Brew Coffee Urn and Hot Beverage Dispenser, Stainless Steel (40521)
- 30% faster brewing* — the Coffee Urn brews coffee faster So you can prepare 45 cups in just 28 minutes.
- Makes 15-45 cups — brew plenty of Coffee for large crowds when you need it, or brew less for smaller groups. Either way, this urn keeps Coffee hot and ready to pour after it’s finished brewing.
- One-hand dispensing — push the easy-press lever with your Coffee cup to conveniently pour Coffee using just one hand. The Coffee Urn easily dispenses Coffee into any kind of cup, including disposable cups.
- Dual heaters and ready light — Coffee in the urn stays hot until it’s poured, without overheating or burning so every cup of Coffee pours hot and tastes great. The ready light on the Coffee dispenser illuminates when coffee is ready.
- Water/coffee level window — clear water level markings in the urn’s water/coffee level window make it easy to see how much water you’re adding or how much coffee is left in this large coffee maker.
The Hamilton Beach fast brew Coffee Urn brews coffee 30% faster*, reducing wait-time for your guests. The urn makes 15-45 Cups of Coffee, and brews 45 cups in just 28 minutes. The urn features dual heaters to keep Coffee hot without overheating. The ready light illuminates to let you know when the coffee’s ready to serve. The urn is also great to use for hot tea and other drinks. Coffee is easy to pour from the urn using the easy-press lever, which is activated at the push of a cup making it easy to pour Coffee using just one hand. The urn easily dispenses Coffee into any kind of cup, even disposable cups. Clear water level markings in the urn’s water/coffee level window make it easy to see how much water you’re adding or how much coffee is left in the urn. The removable Coffee filter basket lifts from the urn and is easy to clean in the dishwasher. No paper filters are needed. The brushed finish looks great with every decor and resists fingerprints. The handles stay cool to the touch for comfort, and the lid on the large coffee maker locks in place to eliminate spills. *At full capacity, compared to the best selling Coffee Urn in the U. S. And Mexico (source: npd Group, 12 months ending December 2018)
7. Hamilton beach flexbrew 2-way coffee maker | model# 49954
Hamilton beach flexbrew 2-way coffee maker | model# 49954
8. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (46391), 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless
- Keeps Coffee hot & Fresh Longer. The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh Longer. Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing, which warms up the stainless steel to help Coffee hold Its temperature.
- Front-fill design. Makes it easier to fill the water reservoir and helps reduce messy drips on your counter.
- Extra-large 12 cup thermal carafe with drip-free pouring. Enjoy cup After cup of hot, fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips.
- Immediate auto shutoff: the thermal Coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing, which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency.
- 3 brew options & programmable timer. This Thermal Coffee maker has bold, regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor Coffee to your preference. The programmable timer lets you set wake-up-ready Coffee in advance.
If you want your Coffee to stay hot and fresh-tasting for a long time, A coffee maker with a thermal carafe is your best choice. Not only does it offer extra-large capacity, The Hamilton Beach programmable front-fill 12 cup Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours in its vacuum-sealed thermal carafe. The convenient front-fill design makes it easy to add fresh ground Coffee and water. Then right before you brew, quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water. This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long, but it makes a big difference, since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer. And because the thermal carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate, there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh, just-brewed flavor. A freshness timer shows you how long since your Coffee brewed. This Coffee maker comes with a gold-tone reusable filter so you don’t have to purchase paper filters. Set coffee to brew ahead with a programmable timer. And choose from 3 brewing options: bold, regular and 1-4 Cups. An auto shutoff feature turns the Coffee maker off after brewing stops.
9. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
10. Hamilton Beach 46899A Coffee Maker, One size Stainless steel
- Flexible brewing options. Choose from bold, regular and robust brewing options for a cup tailored to your taste.
- Excellent flavor and extraction. Cone filter allows for water to Travel more evenly through Coffee grounds, preventing dry spots that could compromise taste.
- Automatic Pause and serve. The brewing cycle will pause when the carafe is removed so you can get started drinking your first cup before the whole pot is ready.
- Programmable timer. Set your brew time and strength in advance for wake-up Coffee.
- 10 cup thermal carafe. Stainless Steel carafe with double-wall insulation keeps Coffee hot and tasting fresh Longer
- thumb-activated lid makes pouring easy.
Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with this Hamilton Beach programmable thermal Coffee maker. This machine brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction, and has a Stainless Steel carafe to keep your Coffee warmer for hours.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Model 49465 Coffee Maker Brew Basket for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!