950 reviews analysed
1. KANE Pet Heat Mat (Heated Pet Pad) 110-120V for Newborn Puppy, Kitten, Hedgehog, Reptiles: Tortoise, Snake (Self Regulated, Rheostat/Thermostat Control), Various Size
- MADE IN USA. TRUST IN AMERICAN QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS. Kane Heat Mats are an appliance so they must past rigorous testing and conform to UL and CUL standards. Easy to install
- mats may be fastened down with plastic ties or screws (holes provided).
- HEATING PAD AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS TO THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE. Rheostat works like a dimmer switch. On HIGH, mat maintains the heat at 37 degrees above ambient temperature
- on LOW, mat maintains the heat at 20 degrees above ambient temperature. Your animals get uniform warmth from the heated pad without fear of overheating.
- EASY TO CLEAN, DURABLE MATERIALS WILL PERFORM THROUGH YEARS OF USE. Made of high quality polyethelene, the mat is easily wiped clean. The non-porous surface won’t harbor bacteria growth. Steel coil protects against chewing and damage of the cord.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT DETAILS SAVE YOU MONEY ON OPERATING COSTS. Unlike other products, Kane Heat Mats are constructed with thermal insulation on the bottom of the mat, ensuring all the heat goes to your pet and not to the floor. 110 Volt double insulated.
- KEEP YOUR PET SAFE, COMFORTABLE, AND WARM INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. Kane Heat Mats are waterproof, weather resistant, and make the best warm pet beds for kennels, crates, pens, whelping boxes, dog houses, porches, garages or wherever your pet sleeps.
KANE, a premium brand Kane Manufacturing is a leading national manufacturer of livestock and pet equipment based in Iowa for customers in North America and around the World since 1969 CARING, DEPENDABLE, DURABLE We are about animal health, comfort and welfare We support our customers with a global distribution network and talented sales force operating worldwide We offer our customers products that add value to their operations using superior materials, innovative designs and the latest technology All our products are designed and manufactured in the USA
2. Zoo Med Laboratories SZMRH20 40-Watt Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Moisture proof
- Easy to use, clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Zoo Med Laboratories Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119-DegreeF (48-DegreeC) to prevent over heating
- industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating
Zoo Med’s new ReptiTherm Habitat Heater is designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large “zoo” style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas, and other large lizards.
3. Stanfield Piggy Heat Pad – 2 ft. x 3 ft.
Eliminating cold floors means healthier and faster-growing pigs. Inexpensive to operate, this pad reduces your heating costs by keeping hog buildings cooler without harming young pigs. Use in a twin crate. The 160 watt pad provides a uniformly warm surface which is 30-35° F above air temperature. Nonslip pad works well on either slat or solid flooring. The pad and all electrical parts are completely water resistant, and may be power washed or submersed for cleaning with power off (if unit is plugged in, power stays on). Complete installation instructions included. Equipped with a 10-ft. electrical cord. 110-120V. Certified to CSA and UL Standards. Recommended to use with Stanfield Power Control (C08090N), because protection of the power cords is beyond the manufacturer’s control. Warranty does not include power cords. For heated and non-heated barns. Mats are 3/8″ thick.
4. Kane Heat Mat – 2-ft. x 3-ft. – Nasco C13611N
Kane Heat Mat – 2-ft. x 3-ft. – Nasco item C13611N: Designed for all types of farrowing: farrowing crates free stall comfort stall etc. It puts the heat under the baby pig where it belongs. It works as a draft barrier on slatted flooring woven wire and any type of coated wire or plastic flooring. Heat rises putting the heat under the baby pigs’ stomachs so the entire body is warm. When using a heat mat the dampness of the concrete or the draft through slatted-type flooring is eliminated. Provides a large heated area to rest and sleep. The large heated area eliminates piling and bunching causing less stress on each piglet which means a much faster growth and weight gain. Results are healthier piglets at weaning time. Strong healthier pigs going into nurseries means shorter time to market. Economical to operate. The insulated bottom prevents heat loss to the floor. Dead air space inside the mat and above the heater aids in maintaining heat longer and reheats quicker. 80% more efficient than heat lamps. 129 watts. CSA approved. Available in 240V through special order.
Cat/Page: 1172 / 222 – Categories: Heating Pads & Lamps Farm & Ranch – Catalog #: C13611
In 1941, Nasco got its start by filling a need for farm and teaching products that were not readily available from any other source. To this day, we are proud to carry on that tradition and serve customers throughout the United States and abroad with the products they need, the quality they expect, and unbeatable customer service, all at prices they appreciate. We are a leading US manufacturer of agricultural, science, health, lab, and educational products.
5. K&H PET PRODUCTS Original Lectro-Kennel Outdoor Heated Pet Pad
- Includes free fleece cover and has a 5½ feet steel wrapped cord
- For outdoor use and uses only 60 watts
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet’s normal body temperature When your pet lies on the pad
- Ideal for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- Met safety listed and 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Breeders, pet owners, and veterinarians have been using lectro‐kennels to warm pets for more than 40 years. Use this unique heated dog pad to keep your special pet warm in even the coldest temperatures, whether outdoors or indoors. Its internal thermostats automatically heat to a dog’s natural body temperature (About 102°f) and will turn on and off as needed to keep him or her warm and safe. We build This durable heated pad with tough ABS plastic and a 5.5 foot steel-wrapped cord, shielding the product from a dog’s chewing while also keeping pets safe. Each and every K&H lectro-kennel heated pad includes a free fleece cover. Yes that’s right, We said free!!! Use The lectro-kennel with or without the included fleece cover. Its washable, soft weave allows the pad’s warmth to radiate through to your pet whereas a blanket or any other cover would trap the heat inside the pad, possibly causing a malfunction. For added protection, drill holes through the outer lip of the lectro-kennel and screw it down to the floor or onto the wall. This will deter pets from picking up the pad like a chew toy. Whether outdoors or indoors, use the K&H lectro-kennel anywhere a flat, stable surface is available. Its water-resistant build is perfect for dog houses, porches, garage floors, Barns, or even the living room. No matter where you set the lectro-kennel, it’s sure to be your dog’s favorite resting place. The K&H lectro-kennel has been tested rigorously and certified by met Labs. Their certification means this product adheres to strict electrical safety standards.
6. Kane Heat Mat Self Regulated Heat Bed for Dog, Puppy, Pig, Livestock 36" x 13.5"
- Large heated surface provides comfortable heat for baby pigs and other animals including reptiles and domestic pets such as dogs
- Non-slip surface, made of high density polyethylene
- 110 volt with 10′ cord and 18″ stainless steel spring cord protector
- Heat mats work best when mounted to the back or side of the doghouse. This allows your pet to get away from the heat if it gets to hot next to the mat.
- The Kane Baby Pig Heat Mats can cause burns, so please use with caution. Blankets, straw or hay should never be used with a baby pig heat mat.
Made with durable polyethylene, the Kane Electric Baby Pig Heat Mat features an insulated bottom, dead air space inside the mat and above the heater to maintain heat longer and reheat quickly.
7. PeSandy Reptile Heating Pad with Temperature Adjustment, 110V Non-Adhesive Heat Mat for Reptiles Tortoise Snakes Lizard Gecko Hermit Crab Turtle Amphibians – 7W/ 14W/ 20W Removable Under Tank Heat Pad
- [ UPGRADED MATERIAL, SAFE & BALANCED HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heating pad is safe and balanced temperature distribution, provides gentle and warm heats for your love pet or insect breeding. Please Note: Don’t lay reptile or insect directly on top of the pad.
- [ OVERHEAT PROTECT, SLOW HEATING ] – PeSandy reptile heat mat slow heating was designed to prevent overheat, it takes around half an hour to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tanks may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into the MAX position or put a few thin thermal insulation films on the bottom of the pad. Note: No digital display on the dial.
- [ EASY TO USE AND INSTALL ] – Optional mounting reptile heat pad on the bottom or side of your terrarium or vivarium. It is highly recommended to use this heating pad with a thermostat and please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- [ REMOVABLE, FREE OF GLUE ] – PeSandy under tank heater without adhesive paper. It can be used inside or under the tank as your desire or change of tank. No need to worry your tank mess up by the stick. Please Note: Don’t cover the heating pad with non-thermally conductive objects such as wood chips, coconut soil, and quilt towels.
- [SUITABLE FOR MOST REPTILE AND INSECT BREEDING ] – Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that require belly heat. Please Note: PeSandy is the only seller to sell the original product of PeSandy. If you purchase from another unauthorized seller, PeSandy will not be responsible for after-sales service.
Give your pet the extra heat it needs. PeSandy heat mat’s durable construction provides uniform, evenly distributed heat. Easy to use and safe for all reptiles and amphibians. For use outside your pet’s enclosure. It can be mounted under or on side of your pet’s enclosure.
– Regulating power switch;
– Low power consumption;
– Enclosed circuit, leak-proof;
– Uniform heat dissipation, waterproof;
– Safe to use, won’t hurt your lovely pet;
– Pad can be used under a tank or vivarium;
– Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, Hermit Crab, turtle, spider, insect breeding, and other amphibians that requires belly heat;
– Material: PET;
– Weight: 7W – 100g/ 3.52oz, 14W – 135g/ 4.76oz, 20W – 165g/ 5.82oz;
– Color: Black;
– Plug Style: US Plug;
– Voltage Range: 100v- 120v;
– Regulating Range: 0-35 Degree;
7W – 28 x 15cm/ 11 x 6 inches;
14W – 28 x 28cm/ 11 x 11 inches;
20W – 42 x 28cm/ 16.5 x 11 inches;
1. Highly recommend using the PeSandy terrarium heating pad with a thermostat. Or use a temp gun and check the temps to ensure correct temps.
2. The reptile heater mat is slightly waterproof, do not immerse it in water or long-term in high-temperature environment, so as not to cause electrical short-circuit and burn hazards.
1 x Adjustable Reptile Heating Pad(US Plug).
8. Kane Heat Mat with Integrated Rheostat for Pet, Dog, Puppy, Animal Bed 18" x 45"
- MAINTAIN TEMPERATURE- 37 degrees above the surrrounding air temperature. Rheostat allows user to adjust setting
- ENERGY EFFICIENT- insulated bottom that provides uniform, comfortable heat
- WATERPROOF- safely use indoors or outdoors, in kennels, whelping boxes, dog houses, garages or more
- FOR SMALL ANIMALS
- Made in the USA
Pet Heat Mats with Rheostat are an easy way to keep small animals warm while saving money on your electric bill. The mat is waterproof and can be used safely indoors or out, in kennels, whelping boxes, dog houses, garages or wherever your pet sleeps. Durable and safe to operate, they’re designed to maintain a temperature approximately 37 degrees F above the surrounding air temperature. With an insulated bottom they are much more energy efficient than other heating devices and provide uniform, comfortable heat. 80% more efficient than heat lamps. The rheostat works similar to a dimmer switch. At the low setting the mat will run 20 to 22 degrees F above ambient temperature; at the high setting the mat will run 37 degrees F above ambient temperature. The results from using the rheostat set on low is that the mat will not heat up as fast allowing the pet to lay on the mat for a longer period of time before it may need to move. Made of durable, high density polyethylene. Manufactured to UL and CSA standards. Easy to install and easy to clean. Made in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kane Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!