805 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges, For use with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keep your favorite beverages tasting great with the Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit. The Keurig water filter uses a charcoal filter system to remove impurities from ordinary tap water so that coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages are brewed to perfection every time. Simply assemble the water filter and insert into the Water Reservoir of your Keurig 2.0 brewing system. The starter kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement water filter cartridges. Keurig 2.0 replacement filters are cross compatible with K-Cup brewers and Keurig 2.0 brewers. The Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit is just one of many great accessories for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
4. Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit for Keurig K-Compact and K200 brewers
Great-tasting beverages start with great-tasting water. Impurities in the water can affect the way your beverages taste, but there’s an easy solution. The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit includes one water filter handle and one replacement filter (a 2-month supply) which can help remove these impurities and keep your beverages tasting their best, every time you brew. This simple filtration kit fits right inside the water reservoir of your Keurig K-Compact or Keurig K200 series coffee maker and helps remove chlorine from your water. Made from BPA-free materials, the easy-to-change filter handle and water filter cartridges in the Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit should be changed every 2 months or 60 tank refills for maximum efficiency. Your Keurig coffee maker can alert you when you need to replace your filter –just turn on the water filter reminder in the settings menu. Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately. Dimensions: 7.09”L x 2.76”W x 2.76”H The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit is only compatible with Keurig K-Compact and Keurig K200 Series coffee makers.
5. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig Brewing Systems Models K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575
Replacement Drip Tray for 2.0 Brewing System models K400, K450, K500 and K550. Fits models K400, K450, K500 and K550 only.
6. Genuine Keurig Water Filter Cartridges 05073- Packed in Factory-Sealed Pouches-Buy in Bulk Package of 6, Save $$$ wiithout the Box
7. Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
8. 3 X Replacement Part for Keurig My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter Full 3 SET
Allow users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer Easy to clean. Can rinse clean under running water after each use. Good gift for coffee lovers. Fits all Keurig home brewers except it DOES NOT FIT VUE, B130, B131, Office Pro or other commercial models.
9. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65, K66, Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems – 48 oz
- 48 ounce water reservoir replacement part exclusively for the “Special Edition” and “Signature” Brewing Systems.
- Manufactured by Keurig
- Compatible ONLY with B6x/K6x models.
- PLEASE look underneath you brewer for the model number that qualifies for the replacement. Qualifying models are
- B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65 and K66.
- Brewer is not included
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the “Special Edition” and “Signature” Brewing Systems. Lid color is silver. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with B6x/K6x models. Please look underneath you brewer for the model number that qualifies for the replacement. Qualifying models are; B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65 and K66.
10. Keurig 2.0 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, Set of 2
Keep your Keurig 2.0 brewing system running smoothly with this set of Keurig 2.0 replacement water filter cartridges. Made from charcoal, they are specifically designed to enhance the water in your Keurig 2.0 brewing systems. To use, simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. Packaged in a set of two, these water filter cartridges should be replaced every two months or 60 tank refills.
2 Replacement Cartridges
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Brand Replacement Water Filter Assembly for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!