Top 9 Keurig K 500
699 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with Strong Temperature Control, Iced Coffee Capability, 12oz Brew Size, Programmable, Brushed Slate
- What’s in the box: 6 count K-Cup Pod variety pack, 1 water filter handle and 1 filter. Quite brew tenchnology: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee
- s flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on Demand button: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal. Auto On-Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning. Auto Off- Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings
- Coffee in no time: brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: accommodates Travel mugs up to 7.2&Rdquo
- tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. Keurig pods are BPA-free and constructed using only FDA approved food grade materials. In addition, the temperature of the water dispensed in Keurig brewers is well below the melting and softening points of the pod materials. Therefore, no plastic leaches from the pod into your beverage. We regularly review the components used in our products to ensure that they are safe and meet or exceed applicable FDA standards.
2. Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker Brewer One Size Silver
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto On/Off settings.
- POUR OVER WATER RESERVOIR: With a 90 oz., easy to fill, removable Water Reservoir, you can make up to 18 cups before refilling. Full color LCD touchscreen
- FOUR BREW SIZES: Choose from four different brew sizes — 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. or 10 oz. From strong to milder brewed beverages. Because tastes differ.
- DRAIN AND STORE: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Brew time: Less than a minute
The Keurig K155 Office PRO Commercial Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone you work with can brew K-Cup pods they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French. The K155 Commercial Coffee Maker has a choice of four cup sizes, offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and a drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage. Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
3. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
4. Keurig K1500 Commercial Coffee Maker Single Cup
- One K1500 commercial single serve coffee maker by Keurig
- Brew your favorite beverages at the touch of a button. Ideal for small size businesses
- Brew a wide selection of beverages with 150+ Keurig K-Cup pod (including 2.0) varieties from over 30 top brands
- Delivers freshly brewed coffee, tea, and hot cocoa in under a minute having an extra-large 96 oz water reservoir
- Brews 4 cup sizes (6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.) and is large enough to accommodate a travel mug
Brew your favorite beverages at the touch of a button with the Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker. Ideal for small businesses, the fully-featured K-1500 commercial brewer offers effortless beverage customization with 4 cup sizes and a STRONG button that increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- Ideal for small businesses (up to 15 employees)
- Brew a wide selection of beverages with 150+ Keurig K-Cup pod varieties from over 30 top brands
- Delivers freshly brewed coffee, tea, and hot cocoa in under a minute
- Brews 4 cup sizes (6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.) and is large enough to accommodate a travel mug
- Extra-large 96 oz. water reservoir with durable, easy-to-use handle for effortless cleaning and added convenience
- STRONG button delivers a bolder, more intense flavor
- Quiet Brew Technology minimizes brewer noise while in use
- Programmable Auto Off feature saves energy when not in use
- Indicator lights clearly display when it is time to add water or descale the brewer
- Internal hot water tank is completely drainable for easy transportation and relocation
- High altitude setting ensures your coffee maker works properly at altitudes > 5,000 feet
- Engineered with commercial-grade reliability
Brew your favorite beverages at the touch of a button with the Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker. Ideal for small businesses, the K1500 commercial brewer is fully featured for effortless beverage customization, including 4 cup sizes (6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.), and a STRONG button that increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor. And with over 30 brands and 150+ K-Cup pod varieties to choose from, brewing the perfect cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa has never been easier. The K1500 brewer brings convenience to any business, with Quiet Brew Technology that minimizes noise while in use, and an extra large 96 oz. water reservoir that makes refilling and cleaning a snap.
5. Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2
Keurig K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15 K-Cups, Water Filter, and My K-Cup
6. Keurig 117635 2.0 Carafe, Black (Discontinued)
Desinged exclusively for Keurig 2.0 Brewers with interactive technolgy that guarantees the perfect pot of coffee with the simpicity you’ve come to expect from Keurig.
7. Keurig K150P Commercial Brewing System Pre-assembled for Direct-water-line Plumbing
Keurig K150P has redefined brewing by combining state of the art brewer technology with unique K-cup packes. The K-cup system contains all of the essential elements required for brewing a single, fresh cup of perfect coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. With a choice of over 250 varieties of hot and iced beverages from the world’s premier gourmet brands, Keurig brewed beverages are sure to keep everyone in your business or home pleased.
8. Keurig K 3000 SE Coffee Commercial Single Cup Office Brewing System
Wake up, brew, and relax with the Keurig K 3000 SE Coffee Commercial Office Brewing System- Single Cup. Perfect for offices, the 3000 SE offers you speed, 4 cup sizes, and unlimited coffee. This beauty guarantees a mess free zone due to its automatic K-Cup pod ejection and built-in disposal bin. With its LCD interface that provides brewing instructions in English, Spanish, or French, this machine is easy to use and is bound to become your new addiction.
The Keurig K 3000 SE brews 4 sizes. From 4 oz cups to 10 oz cups, you can choose the strength of your coffee according to your personal like. With the adjustable temperature option on, your coffee will be personalized to perfection. In addition, the tray on bottom that holds your mug can be flipped up to accommodate bigger cups and allows for easier cleaning.
The K 3000 SE doesn’t stop there. This coffee machine is ideal for office use due to its unlimited back to back brewing every 60 seconds and built- in disposal bin. No more worrying about K-Cups floating around the office. After each brew, the Keurig ejects the empty K-Cup to its internal garbage bin. The Keurig K 3000 SE is designed to be hooked up to a water supply or water bottle.
9. Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel
- blue backlit LCD display
- digital clock
- programmable on/off
- 5 brew-size options
- adjustable brew temperature
- removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir
- descale indicator
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 13-4/5 by 10-2/7 by 13 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
The Platinum Brewing System is Keurig’s best single-cup brewing system for your home. This premium model offers discerning coffee drinkers the widest range of five cup size options for brewing. The Platinum offers the full spectrum of features including Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and the “Set Your Favorite Cup Size” option. The largest available 60 oz. removable water reservoir holds up to ten cups before refilling and the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. The sleek, award-winning design is a unique footprint among Keurig’s line of home brewing systems and includes both a blue lit water reservoir and blue lit LCD display. At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K 500 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!