629 reviews analysed
1. Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 4 Flavor Variety Pack, Individual Packets, 48 Count
- Heart Healthy Whole Grains: Quaker Oats are 100 percent Whole Grains Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat & cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Good Source of Fiber: Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system
- See nutrition facts for total fat per serving
- Made with 100 percent Whole Grains
- Includes 48 packets
- Variety pack includes 23 Maple and Brown Sugar, 13 Apples and Cinnamon, 7 Cinnamon and Spice, and 5 Peachs and Cream flavor
For energy to help take on your morning try a wholesome breakfast with Quaker Instant Oatmeal in a variety of flavors. Enjoy the sweet taste of flavors such as apples and cinnamon, cinnamon and spice, maple and brown sugar, or peaches and cream while the hearty whole grains help fill you up. Single-serving packets are easy to prepare for a hot breakfast on even the busiest morning. Simply empty the packet contents into a bowl, measure and add hot water, and stir. Your oatmeal is ready to eat only 90 seconds later. The packets are also portable, so you can take one with you and prepare a wholesome bowl of oatmeal anywhere there’s hot water.
2. Lipton Cup-A-Soup, Chicken Noodle, 9.9 ounce,22-count
Lipton’s great chicken noodle with white meat instant soup in a jumbo office pack size
3. Junior Mint Chocolate MintSingle-Cup Hot Cocoa for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 12 Count
- Junior Mints Hot Cocoa has the dark chocolaty taste you crave with a fresh burst of mint you’ll love
- Enjoy this awesome lineup of hot cocoas based off of iconic chocolate brands
- Each cups brews a perfect individual serving of velvety hot chocolate made with real cocoa
- Brew on low setting for extra creaminess
- Keurig Compatible including 2.0 K Cup Brewers
Craving the flavors of smooth peppermint and indulgent dark chocolate in one warm and comforting cup. Now, your taste buds don’t have to choose. Cool, refreshing mint meets rich, luscious dark chocolate in the hot cocoa take on America’s favorite chocolate covered creamy mint.
4. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Oasis
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops. The cord is 26″ long and is tucked into the back of the brewer. It may have to be pulled out to extend to its full length.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Min single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
5. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
6. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Rhubarb
- you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55
- varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton
- ompatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
- Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- A large 48 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls make it easy to brew your favorite beverage. Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your brewer after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
7. Miyasaka Japanese Miso Soup, Tofu, 6.04 Ounce
Our mission is to provide the best-quality miso into every household worldwide. Miyasaka brewery co., Ltd. Was founded in 1662. It all began with Ihei Arimasa Miyasaka, the 12th head of the Miyasaka family, who started a brewery at the city of Kamisuwa, Nagano, japan. For the next 300 years, Miyasaka spent tremendous amounts of time to create a perfect sake “Masumi,” which today is highly regarded for its aroma, body, and rich taste. One of the secrets of this popularity lies in the company’s successful development of a special high-quality yeast. In 1916, the company put its experience of making Masumi to the production of miso, featuring the Miko-chan trademark. In 1968, the latest technology concepts were introduced and successfully applied to the development of freeze-dried products. By considering what we eat from a variety of different perspectives, the company has been able to develop a popular range of new products. Our goal is to introduce this traditional and healthy Japanese food worldwide, in the most casual and convenient way. What is miso? miso is a well balanced nutritious Japanese seasoning made with fermented soybeans, salt, and Koji. Miso comes in a variety of forms: miso paste and instant miso soups. Miso paste: this type of miso is made of fermented soybeans, salt, and Koji. The paste could be used for a variety of ways: 1) soup base, 2) marinating sauce for meat, fish, and tofu. 3) salad dressing, and 4) dipping sauce. Instant miso soup: this type comes in two forms: powder and block. Instant miso soup normally has all the ingredients in the package itself such as tofu, seaweed, and garnish. The power instant miso soup usually has small tofu and garnish, however block miso soup has sizable tofu and ingredients.
8. Annie Chun’s Udon Soup Noodle Bowl |Non-GMO, Vegan, Shelf-Stable, 5.9-oz (Pack of 6), Japanese-Style Savory Ready Meal
- Japanese-style vegan udon soup combined with delicious pre-cooked udon noodles. Shiitake mushrooms, bok choy and tofu round out this Asian feel-good flavor soup bowl.
- NON-GMO, Vegan, No Fat, No Cholesterol
- #1 Selling Brand of Asian Specialty Single-Serve Entrees [Source: IRI Total US – MULO, Latest 52 Weeks Ending 3/22/2020]
- Easy-to-make! Great for quick luch or dinner at home, office, or on-the-go.
- Made in USA. Contains (6) 5.9-oz Bowl
- Conveniently packaged in microwave-safe container
- Heated and ready to eat in just two minutes!
With a delicate Japanese style broth that??s completely vegan, combined with pre-cooked udon noodle and tofu, bok choy, and shiitake mushrooms, this delicious Udon soup will keep you warm and satisfied. Bring home an Annie Chun’s Udon Soup Bowl today and for the traditional taste of Umami! This soup makes a fantastic meal or a great appetizer.
About Annie Chun’s
DELICIOUS, EASY-TO-PREPARE, ASIAN-INSPIRED DISHES THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT. ??that??s our promise, and we don??t take it lightly. It??s what drives us each day to make our foods easier to enjoy and better for you, without sacrificing the vibrant aromas, flavors and textures that we all love.
About the Brand
Annie Chun was born and raised in Seoul, Korea, and came to Northern California as a young adult, where her family owned and operated a top-rated Korean restaurant in San Francisco.
Annie began selling her signature Asian sauces at the Marin County Farmers’ Market in the early ’90s. It wasn’t long before her loyal customers began to encourage her to start her own company and package the products for the retail market. So, in 1992, with $500 and a lot of help from friends and family, she founded Annie Chun’s Gourmet Foods. Her goal was to deliver healthy, authentic Asian foods to Western consumers, and to make Asian cooking “as easy to prepare as spaghetti” for Americans. Many of her products are based on traditional recipes that have been part of her family for generations.
In 1997 Annie moved beyond Asian sauces, introducing the first line of specialty Asian pastas produced in the United States. Her award-winning products are now distributed throughout North America and in some parts of Europe.
Annie lives with her husband and two children in Northern California.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Miso Soup for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!