732 reviews analysed
1. Brewer Needle Cleaning Tool/Maintenance Accessory – Compatible With Keurig 2.0 – No More Grounds In Your Coffee or Partial Brews by Impresa
- NO MORE PARTIAL BREWS OR GROUNDS IN YOUR COFFEE: Are you getting partial / interrupted brews, grounds in your coffee, or a “water under pressure” message? There’s a good chance you have a clogged entrance / exit needle caused by a natural build-up of coffee grounds. Our tool removes those grounds and gets your Keurig (R) brewer running smoothly again
- LENGTHENS THE LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE: Our needle cleaning accessory is a key aspect of your brewer maintenance, along with regular cleaning and descaling. A clogged needle, if left untreated for too long, can lead your machine to break down. Don’t let that happen – regularly clean your brewing needle!
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG (R) 2.0: Compatible with all Keurig (R) 2.0 and Plus Series brewers / coffee makers / coffeemakers, including model #s K200, K250, K300, K350, K375, K400, K450, K460, K475, K500, K550, K560, K575, K600, K650, K660, K675. Will not work with K55 Machine or K-Elite.
- EASY TO USE: Super simple to use – just a few minutes and you’ll be back up and running! Instructions below. NOTE: Will not work with non-Keurig (R) brewers or other Keurig (R) models not listed
- Please note: This is an aftermarket replacement product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: 1) Ensure that your brewer is powered off. 2) Ensure that the silicone chamber is seated in the plastic holder with the entrance facing up. 3) Entirely fill the silicone chamber with warm water. 4) Lift the handle (where you would normally place a pod) and place the cleaning tool in the pod holder. 5) Ensure that the cleaning tool is fully seated and flush with the pod holder. If it is not fitting in, adjust until it fits smoothly. 6) Raise and lower the handle 5 times, each (5 ups and 5 downs). This will flush water through the needle to remove the coffee grounds. 7) Remove the cleaning tool from the pod holder. You will see collected coffee grounds. 8) Perform a cleansing brew, ensuring that there is a mug on the drip tray. NOTE: Ensure that the pod slot is empty during the cleaning brew. Some models may require you to hold down the brew button (to brew 6 ounces of hot water). 9) Once the brew is complete, pour the contents of the mug into the sink. Rinse the cleaning tool with warm water and allow to fully air dry. This is a generic product manufactured and distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Keurig (R) OEM product and Impresa Products has no affiliation with or endorsement from Keurig (R). Our product is not covered under any Keurig (R) manufacturer’s warranty. The Keurig (R) brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their owners. Any use of the Keurig (R) brand names, models or any other related designations are made solely for purposes of describing and illustrating compatibility. Does not work with K-Elite or K-55 Machines
2. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (2 Pack)
3. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
4. Keurig Descaling and Maintenance Kit by AMC – Includes 14 Ounce Descaling Solution, 10 Keurig Rinse Pods & 2 Replacement Water Filters
- This Keurig maintenance kit includes: 1 Full Box (10 Cleanings) of Keurig Rinse Pods
- 2 Charcoal Replacement Filters (4 Month Supply)
- 1 14 oz Keurig Descaling Solution For All Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers.
- The Keurig Descaling Solution improves the performance of your Keurig brewer by removing calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time.
- Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Keurig Rinse Pods removes any residual taste from different K-Cups.
- Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality.
- Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
Keurig brewer performance matters. Descaling is an important process that removes calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a brewer over time. Calcium and scale is non-toxic but left unattended, it can hinder your brewer’s performance over time. Descaling should take place every 3 to 6 months to preserve the long-term health of your brewer.
Use Keurig Rinse Pods between Descaling Solution maintenance schedule to ensure your Keurig brewer continues to work at its absolute best. Keurig Rinse Pods help extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up in the needle head (the needle that punctures the K-Cup). Recommended use once a week, or after brewing flavored beverages.
Water filters remove impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality. Replace every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills. Works with Keurig Classic 1.0 & 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145.
5. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange (5 Pack)
6. Phonetone 4 Inch Nylon Tube Brush Cleaning Set Carburetor Carbon Dirt Jet Remove 10 Cleaning Needles + 5 Brushes Tool with Wire Loop Handle
- Sold as 1 set of 10 needles and 5 brushes with varying diameters on a key ring
- Overall length of all brushes and Needles: 4 inches (11 cm)
- Brush Diameters: 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm (1/16, 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3 in)
- Made of stainless steel and nylon bristles, safe to wash dishes and drink straws. Well-made nylon bristles is also not easy to pluck.
- The products are shipped via EUB, the logistics time is about 8-15 days. When you choose FBA delivery, they will arrive more quickly. If you are not satisfied, I would like a full refund.
All brushes and needles are 4 inches long, dishwasher safe, and constructed with stainless steel and nylon bristles. Each set of 10 needles and 5 brushes comes with a detachable key ring for quick and easy access. All brushes have a convenient loop at the end of the handle to hang when not in use or to reattach to the key ring for safe keeping. Special design for gap and blind angle you could not clean well with normal tools! Also perfect for cleaning Drink Straws, Hummingbird Feeders, Airbrushes, Paint Spray Guns, Tattoo Equipment, Small Nozzles, Keyboards, Sewing Machines, Carburetor Passages and so on.
7. Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Keurig 2.0 Brewers such as K350, K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575, and Elite brewing systems.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH – Keurig 2.0 K200/K250 Machine, K225, K260, K275, Keurig K-Cup, Rivo, and Vue.
- STARTER KIT INCLUDES: Keurig Parts Side Reservoir Filter Holder, retainer base, and 3-pack of charcoal water filters by PureHQ
- IMPROVES COFFEE TASTE – Activated organic charcoal is specifically made to improve beverage drinking taste by removing impurities such as calcium, chlorine, sediment and other odors creating a cleaner pure irresistible best-tasting coffee while retaining all the necessary minerals for the body.
- EASY TO REPLACE: Hassle-free and convenient to replace and start to enjoy a fresh TASTY cup of coffee. BPA-Free and DEHP-Free – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Keurig Starter Kit Replacement for Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker – Keurig Parts Includes Side Reservoir Filter Holder and 3 Pack of Compatible Keurig Water Filter Cartridges
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK ABOVE TO SEE IF THIS WILL FIT YOUR KEURIG MODEL BEFORE PURCHASE!
Coffee consist of over 98% water. Therefore, when the water is impure and tastes bad, your coffee also tastes bad. The best tasting cup of coffee are made with filtered water. Using activated charcoal filter designed by PureHQ will get rid of chemicals such as chlorine, calcium, sediments from rusted pipes and other impurities which can have adverse effect on health. Try our premium water filters and you will notice the difference with your first cup with better tasting coffee!
Set of 3 replacement water filters cartridges for Keurig brand machines with filter side holder. Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir.
1. Put the filter cartridge in water and soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Rinse the filter cartridge under running tap water for 60 seconds.
3. Place the filter cartridge into the holder.
4. Install the holder into your coffee machine.
Remember to replace filter after 60 days or 60 tank refills for best results!
8. K2.0 Water Filter Replacement Starter Kit for Keurig 2.0 with 2 Charcoal Water Filter Cartridges, 1 Water Filter Assembly and 1 Reusable K Cup
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Keurig 2.0 water filter assembly, 2 replacement charcoal water filters and 1 refillable K-Cup for single brewing system.
- DURABLE HOLDER COMPATIBILITY: Most Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems, K300, K400, K500 Series, Do not fit K200 series and Keurig 1.0, Rivo, and Vue brewing systems.
- SAFE AND QUALITY GUARANTEE: Each filter refill cartridge is individually sealed with sufficient amount of activated charcoal in order to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, which works with Keurig brewers to help ensure your beverages taste fresh each time. Reusable K-Cup is 100% BPA, LEAD, DEHP FREE & DISHWASHER SAFE.
- FOR THE BEST TASTING BEVERAGES: Replace the water filter cartridge every 2 months or every 60 water tank refills (sooner if you have hard water).
- ECONOMICALLY SMART & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Reusable coffee filter provides a cost effective way to brew your favorite coffee while saving the environment. Reduce the number of prefilled cups thrown into the garbage.
9. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Needle Maintenance Accessory for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!