996 reviews analysed
1. San Francisco Bay OneCup French Roast, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods (100 Count) Keurig Compatible
2. San Francisco Bay French Roast Fresh Whole Bean Coffee-3 Lbs (2 Pack)
- 100% Arabica Coffee Kosher Certified Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee
- Longer roast for an intense, caramelized taste
- After roasting, the still-warm coffee is packaged quickly into a bag, ensuring that oxygen does not damage the flavors
- Tasting Notes: Intense and smoky with a dark molasses flavor. Buttery with some slightly floral notes.
FIRST QUALITY HAND PICKED ARABICA BEANS
3. Kauai Coffee Single-serve Pods, Na Pali Coast Dark Roast – 100% Premium Arabica Coffee from Hawaii’s Largest Coffee Grower, Keurig-Compatible Cups – 12 Count
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Kauai coffee features a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. Each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- DARK ROASTED – Our Na Pali Coast Dark Roast coffee delivers a bold, rich flavor with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY –Our single-serve pods use less plastic,making them an ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY, smarter choice for the environment. From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable practices throughout every step of the process.
- KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE – Filter Cup, our single-serve coffee pod, is a convenient option for a single cup of delicious coffee! Compatible with all K-CUP brewers.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
One sip of our Kauai single-serve dark roast coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Na Pali Coast Dark Roast is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The dark roast style delivers a bold, rich flavor with a vivid aroma of nutty notes and sweet chocolate overtones.
Compatible with all K-CUP brewers, including Keurig 2.0, our Filter Cup single-serve coffee pod is a convenient way to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee any time of day.
Our easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods use less plastic, making them the ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY, smarter choice for the environment. From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Kauai Coffee Filter Cups are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
4. San Francisco Bay 100% Organic Coffee Rainforest Blend Whole Bean 3 Lbs
It’s a mix of organic coffee from all over the world: Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, and Indonesia. It’s cup is full-bodied and lively. The full-bodied taste of the coffee comes from the Indonesian beans which are known for this quality, and the lively, acidic (a positive, bright characteristic) notes are from the Mexican and Guatemalan beans. The Colombian beans round it out with their typical smoothness
5. San Francisco Bay French Roast Gourmet Dark Roast 100% Arabica Coffee, 3lb, Kosher
- We take a blend of fine coffees from Central and South America and roast it very dark, until the flavor oils rise to the surface of the bean. A coffee with an intense, smoky flavor…not for the faint of heart!
- 3 pounds (48-ounces) of coffee (middle drip setting on Grindmaster Grinders)
- Dark Roast 100% Arabica
- Kosher Certified
Roasted to the pop and sizzle point where the beans are very dark and oily. All of the sugars are burnt off, and the structure of the bean is well toasted. Intense coffee and smoky flavors.
6. SF Bay Coffee Breakfast Blend 12 Ct Medium Roast Compostable Coffee Pods, K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0 (Packaging May Vary)
- BREAKFAST BLEND: We blend our most popular Central American beans to yield a delicious, smooth finishing, medium roast coffee.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: Designed for use with K cup style single serve brewers including Keurig 2.0. SF Bay Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMMERCIALLY COMPOSTABLE: OneCup pods, including the outer bag and one-way coffee valve, are made from plant-based materials and are certified fully commercially compostable by BPI.
- QUALITY COFFEE: San Francisco Bay Coffee uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified Kosher coffee beans. Unlike kcups, our roasted coffee is ground and packaged fresh. We’re so confident you’ll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- SF BAY COFFEE is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you’re ever not happy with your purchase, call us at 1(800) 829-1300 and we’ll make it right.
We’re experts in coffee agriculture and roasting but we’re also great friends with our partner farmers. We jointly develop a long-term plan to maintain and improve upon the quality of their coffee crop year after year while also focusing on environmental and social responsibility on their farms. Our coffee is strictly premium, Arabica beans grown at high altitudes of 3000 ft. or higher. All of our coffee is also 100% shade grown under a canopy of native trees. High-altitude, shade-grown coffee makes a more complex and delicious cup of coffee. Our coffee is picked by hand so that only the ripest, red cherry is harvested. It’s then processed with techniques that result in the highest quality coffee bean. Our first roaster was trained by Alfred Peet who founded Peet’s Coffee. From him, we learned the nuances and artistry to coax the maximum flavor from each unique coffee and blend. Since then, we have spent over 30 years perfecting and improving upon this technique. Every day we marry this experience and state-of-the-art technology into an art form to produce not only the very best possible flavor profile from each coffee, but to do it consistently every time. With any Rogers Family gourmet coffee brand, you’ll enjoy a premium cup of coffee perfected over 3 decades. Our San Francisco Bay Coffee brand offers you outstanding quality and value with an unparalleled commitment to sustainable agriculture and trade. We offer a rich assortment of premium gourmet coffee, as well as exotic single-origin coffees from Central America and Africa and a great lineup of flavored coffee. Your purchase of Rogers’ coffees and teas help us fund our “Community Aid” program that helps to break the cycle of poverty in the towns where we buy our coffee and tea. Through Community Aid, we’ve built schools, worker housing, medical clinics, and day care centers as well as funded scholarships, teachers, and doctors’ salaries.
7. Eight O’Clock Whole Bean Coffee, French Roast, 36 Ounce
You don’t get to be 150 years young without reinventing yourself every once in awhile. Throughout the years, we’ve explored new varieties. Changed our look. Rolled out ground coffee and single-serving Keurig K-Cup packs. But there are some things we’ll never change. For starters, the classic flavors inside our new bags remain untouched. All of our whole bean and ground varieties continue to be crafted using only high quality, 100% Arabica coffee. And all of our roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA, under the expert supervision of master roasters. It’s what you look for in your coffee, and it’s what we’ll always deliver.
8. NFL ’47 Clean Up Adjustable Hat, One Size Fits All
- 100% Cotton
- Adjustable strap closure – one size fits all
- Made from 100% Cotton Twill
- Relaxed Fit
- Garment washed for softer look & feel
- High quality raised embroidered team logo on front
- Check out all new ’47 caps, knits, t-shirts, hoodies, pullovers, socks, scarves and more — available for all your favorite teams!
Show off your team spirit in style with this officially-licensed NFL team gear from ’47. The ’47 Clean Up adjustable hat is one of ’47’s bestselling signature styles and is a time-tested favorite of sports fans around the world. A garment wash, relaxed fit cap with an adjustable back (one-size-fits-most) — stylish and comfortable, the ’47 Clean Up will show off your great style as well as your support for your team. The front shows detailed team logos in high-quality raised cotton embroidery, making the centerpiece of each cap really ‘pop’ with more dimension and color. The garment wash process gives the cap that softer “broken-in” look & feel without losing any of the brightness or color in the logos. 100% cotton twill material. Adjustable head band assures a perfect fit. High durability design, so your hat will last longer and stand up to any daily wear and tear. ’47 provides the quality all true fans desire in their gear. ’47’s present-day success comes from never forgetting their roots. In 1947, twin brothers and Italian immigrants, Arthur and Henry D’Angelo founded their company Twins Enterprises in Boston, MA. The D’Angelo’s sold pennants and other sports memorabilia on the streets around Fenway Park, and were able to grow their business from a single street cart to a premier sports lifestyle brand that uniquely melds sport and style. Now known as ’47, they produce a unique mix of the finest headwear and apparel with an unparalleled attention to detail, which has helped established them as a premium global sportswear brand, well-known by fans the world over. ’47 is proud to be an Officially Licensed partner with the key professional American sports leagues — MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS — as well as over 650 NCAA colleges & universities.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig San Francisco 49Rs Coffee for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!