915 reviews analysed
1. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat – Perfect For the Home or Home Office
- 3 Quiet Settings – including high heat, low heat, and fan only make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home. Combined with an adjustable thermostat this personal space heater is great for small areas.
- Adjustable Thermostat – allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With 11 different temperature settings you’re sure to find a comfortable setting. Simply turn the dial to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting warmth.
- Convenient Carry Handle – makes it easy to move the space heater. Thanks to the heater’s compact size and convenient carry handle you can easily move the heater from the kitchen, to the bedroom, or even under the desk.
- Built-in Safety Features – overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. The space heater also features a cool-touch exterior. This allows the the space heater’s body to stay cool even when it’s on high.
- Fully Assembled – allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, select your desired heat and thermostat settings, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater.
This compact space heater from Lasko brings 1500 watts of comforting warmth to your room. A classic design in silver with easy to use manual controls and built-in safety features, plus adjustable thermostat for personalized comfort.
Additional features include:
- 3 quiet settings
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth
- Ceramic heat adds quick warmth with fan-powered delivery
- Built-in carry handle
- E.T.L. listed
2. Cadet Manufacturing 05532 120-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 750-Watt, 6.25-Amp, 36-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 05532 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 120V, 750W, 6.25A, 36″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel, 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal, powder coated. UL listed.
3. Homegear 1500W Low-Profile Electric Baseboard Heater, Silent Black Conventional Space Heat
- NATURAL CONVENTION HEAT – Silent operation uses the natural properties of hot air rising to circulate air around the room silently – perfect for bedrooms, TV rooms, or anywhere you don’t want fan heat
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT SPACE HEATER – Dial in the temperature you want and it will automatically turn on and off to achieve it
- DUAL MODE HEATER SETTINGS – Eco 750W mode and max 1500W
- LOW PROFILE HEATER – Low profile design blends in, is easily moved, and is ready to go from the box in just a couple of minutes
This low-profile baseboard heater gives out 1500W of conventional, silent heat, making it perfect for bedrooms, living rooms – anywhere you don’t want to be disturbed by a fan heater clicking on or off.
There are two power output modes, an eco 750W mode and a max 1500W, and both are used in conjunction with the manual thermostat so you can dial in exactly the temperature you want.
Free standing, easy to move and with barely any assembly required, this baseboard heater is all about convenience.
- Max 1500W output
- Overheat shutoff feature
- 25 Gauge Steel with Powder coated front and back metal panel
- Two heat settings with adjustable thermostat
- Protective mesh cover
- ETL certificate
- Minimum 12.5A circuit
- Dimension: 27.5 x 5 x 8.7in
- Weight: 4lbs
- Cable length: 71in
Never cover the unit, and ensure clearance in front and to the sides of 39in.
4. Fahrenheat FBE15002 PORTABLE HEATERS, White
High-impact Lexan end panels with built-in handles. Built-in thermostat with power light with an attractive chimney fin element design. Its 100% energy efficient with 120V operationIts made in USA Its best suited for dens,bedrooms and basements.
5. Heat-Wave 1,000 Watt Convection Baseboard Heater with Thermal Cut-Off Protection and Tip-Over Switch for Added Safety, Black
- Adjustable thermostat control for maximum comfort and control
- 2 heat settings: low (500 watts) and high (1,000 watts)
- Safety features include: thermal cut-off protection and tip-over switch (note: it’s OK to hear the rattle sound when move the item)
- For small room and personal use, provides supplemental heat up to 400 Sq.Ft
- 120 V (60Hz) / 1,000 Watts / Dimensions: 5.2 in. (W) x 25.2 in. (D) x 8.7 in. (H)
6. Cadet Manufacturing 09952 240-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 750-Watt, 36-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 09952 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 240V, 750W, 36″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel, 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal and powder coated. UL listed.
7. Lasko 5624 Low Profile Room Space Heater, Black-Features Natural Convention Heat for Silent Operation
- Natural Convection Heat – or radiant heat, gives this electric space heater the ability to circulate heat silently throughout the room. This makes the heater ideal for the bedroom and around the house.
- Adjustable Thermostat – allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With digital temperature settings you can select the temperature you desire. The thermostat can be set in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Built-in Timer – can be programmed from 1 hour to 8 hours. Simply press the timer button on the digital control panel to easily program the timer in 1 hour intervals. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time.
- Built-in Safety Features – overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a tip-over switch automatically turns off the heater if knocked over.
- Fully Assembled – allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater.
8. Cadet Manufacturing White 09950 240-Volt Baseboard Hardwire Electric Heater, 500-Watt, 30-Inch, 500 W
Cadet Manufacturing 09950 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Heater 240V, 500W, 30″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel. 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal and powder coated. UL listed.
9. DIMPLEX 1000W 30" Wireles Heater
Connex, 1000W, 240V, 30″, white, wireless baseboard heater, energy efficient, built-in electronic thermostat, maintains precise room temperature for maximum comfort & energy savings, adapts to maintain better comfort, active temperature, compatible with wireless temperature controls or wall mounted controllers, 42percent shorter than traditional baseboard heater offers maximum floor plan flexibility in an attractive package, 33percent energy savings with high efficiency built-in electronic thermostat, specifically formulated epoxy/polyester power coating is environmentally friendly & resists fading, easy installation, warranty 10 year/elements, 1 year unit, CSA certified.
10. Optimus H-3603 30-Inch Baseboard Convection Heater with Digital Display and Thermostat
Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. The H-3603 is a baseboard convection heater. Features include two heat settings of 750 and 1500 -Watt, automatic thermostat control, three position function switch with off, low and hi settings, internal heat limiting thermostat, and power indicator light.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lasko Baseboard Electric Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!