Finding your suitable readers for lenovo k40e is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo k40e including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
544 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo ThinkPad E595 15.6" Full HD Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core, Up to 3.70 GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 250nits Anti-glare Non-touch, Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core Processor, 2.10 GHz (up to 3.70 GHz), 4MB L3 Cache
- 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ram, 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive
- 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0), 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1), 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery), 1 x HDMI, 1 x microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty, Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Stylish and affordable productivity
give your small business a unique style with the compelling facade and features of these business laptops. They’re built for security and productivity, with a look that makes business personal again.
2. Lenovo Chromebook C340 2-in-1 Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920 X 1080) Touchscreen Display, Intel Pentium Gold 4417U Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, Chrome OS, 81T90003US, Mineral Grey
- Speed and power: This Chromebook includes an Intel Pentium gold 4417U Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 610, and a full HD touchscreen
- Stay synced: no setup needed with this Lenovo 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop. Log into your Google account and connect to your Android devices. Seamlessly run your apps and save your docs and photos on the cloud
- Connect instantly: this convertible laptop tablet includes two USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 ports, one USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1 port, 802.11 AC Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2 for fast data transfer and streaming
- Maximize versatility: with a 2-in-1 chassis and 360° movement, your flip laptop can turn in any direction. You can use Its touchscreen or keyboard for entertainment or efficiency in the office, or take this affordable 2-in-1 laptop with you and get up to 10 hours of battery life
- Stream content: watch movies and videos with crystal clear sound and quality graphics with the convertible chromebook’s Dual stereo speakers and FHD IPS display
If you’re looking for a fast, flexible, and fun 2-in-1 convertible laptop that enhances productivity in the workplace and entertainment at home, the Lenovo Chromebook C340 laptop is for you.
The perfect travel companion, this sleek and slim laptop is only 4.4 lbs. It will go wherever you go, from the office to the airport, the local coffee shop, or sitting at home with the kids. Boasting a 10-hour battery life* that will last you the entire work day, The lightweight laptop includes 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 To provide powerful, consistent connection. Stay synced with your Android devices and your Google account with a single login, and enjoy access to Google play apps via a chrome OS interface.
you can help prevent data or media loss with this Lenovo touchscreen laptop’s auto-save feature, and keep everything on the cloud. The notebook also includes 4GB DDR4 RAM and a 32GB storage.
The 2-in-1 Chromebook is meant for both business and pleasure. Built with 360° movement, The touchscreen tablet laptop can be flipped in any direction, easily customizing to your comfort. Flip to the laptop’s full keyboard and time-saving keypad when reviewing spreadsheets and emails; then, switch to the tablet when watching your favorite shows. The graphic integrity of the FHD IPS display will blow you away, as will the clear, uninterrupted sound from the dual stereo speakers.
what is a Lenovo Chromebook touchscreen laptop without Lightning fast Chrome OS and innovative features that set the technology apart from other brands? Using its Intel Pentium Gold processor, the 2-in-1 laptop tablet boots up in seconds, Includes automatic updates, and protects against Cyber attacks with built-in virus protection.
whether you’re using this computer in a professional space, your college education, or for leisure, The Lenovo Chromebook c340-15 will give you the most Seamless and intuitive experience you have ever had in a personal computer.
* battery life varies with settings, usage, and other factors.
3. Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6" HD Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i5-8265U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe 3.0(x4) NVMe SSD M.2 SSD) Type-C, HDMI, Ethernet, Webcam, Windows 10 Professional
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366×768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- Supports dual independent display
- Max resolution: 1920×1080 (HDMI)@60Hz
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2×2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 330-17 – 17.3" HD – i5-8250U – 8GB – 1TB HDD – Black
Create spreadsheets and media presentations with this 17.3-inch Lenovo IdeaPad laptop. The 1TB hard drive holds plenty of files, and its 8GB of RAM and quad-core Intel Core i5 processor let you run multiple Windows 10 programs smoothly. Connect this high-definition Lenovo IdeaPad laptop to a projector or external display via its HDMI output.
5. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
6. Lenovo IdeaPad 11.6" Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB Ram 32GB Flash (Mineral Gray)
A great every-day laptop that's built to last.The Ideapad 120s is a modern, stylish take on the laptop computer. It’s perfect for everyday tasks, and the HD screen looks incredible. If you’re looking for reliable processing power combined with high performance, the 120s is a perfect companion for work and play.
7. New Lenovo 81A40025US IdeaPad 11.6" N3350 Laptop - 2GB Memory - 32GB eMMC Flash Memory - Gray
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core Processor, 1.10GHz base up to 2.4GHz
- 2GB DDR3L1600 MHz, 32GB eMMC flash memory
- 11.6" HD 1366 x 768 energy-efficient LED backlight Display, Intel HD Graphics 500
- Office 365 Personal, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader, Stereo Speakers
- Windows 10 Home, 0.7" Thin, 2.54lbs Weight, Battery: 2-cell lithium-ion, Color: Mineral Gray
Lenovo 81A40025US - Idea Pad 11.6" N3350 laptop - 2GB RAM - 32GB eMMC - Windows 10 - gray. 11.6" HD 1366 x 768 energy-efficient LED backlight display, Intel HD graphics 500
8. 2018 Newest Lenovo Ideapad 15.6" HD Premium High Performance Laptop, AMD Quad-core A12-9720P processor 2.7GHz, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, DVD, Webcam, 802.11AC, HDMI, USB Type-C, Bluetooth, Windows 10
- 15.6" HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- AMD Radeon R7 graphics
- AMD A12-9720P Quad core processor with 2.70 GHz in base, and Turbo to 3.6 GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 memory
- 1TB 5,400rpm HDD hard drive provides plenty of storage
- 802.11AC WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 10/100/100M gigabit Ethernet
- 1 USB Type-C port and 2 USB 3.1 ports
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 2-cell lithium ion battery
- Weighs 4.85 lbs. and measures 0.9" thin, Windows 10
Windows 10 operating system
Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
AMD Radeon R7
Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 4.85 lbs. and measures 0.9" thin
Balances portability and screen size, so you get a respectable amount of viewing space without the laptop being too cumbersome for practical portability. 2-cell lithium-ion battery.
Bluetooth 4.1 interface syncs with compatible devices
1 USB Type-C port
To maximize performance on the latest high-speed devices.
2 USB 3.1 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
USB 3.1 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
Next-generation wireless connectivity
Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
Full keyboard with 10-key numeric keypad
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
9. Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch Ultrabook 14-Inch Touch-Screen Laptop, (Intel Core i7-4500U processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive)
14" HD+ (1600 x 900) 10-point multitouch screen
4th Gen Intel Core i7-4500U mobile processor
4GB system memory for advanced multitasking
2-in-1 hybrid hard drive (500GB hard drive at 5400 rpm with an 8GB solid state drive as a cache) provides both size and speed
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) wirelessly transmits content to your HDTV
Weighs 4.2 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin
Long battery life (up to 5 hours and 27 minutes) gives you more time away from an outlet
Dragon voice recognition capability
Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices
1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Wireless and wired network connectivity
Microsoft Windows 8 operating system
Built-in HD webcam and digital array microphone
Lenovo Motion Control
10. Lenovo Ideapad S340 15.6" Full HD IPS Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i7-8565U Processor up to 4.60GHz, 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth, Windows 10, Onyx Black
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Touchscreen (1920 x 1080) Display, 180° Flip Design
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U 1.80GHz Quad-Core Processor (8MB SmartCache, up to 4.60GHz), Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics Memory
- Upgraded to 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 512GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer.
- 1x USB 3.0 Type C, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- Built-in UHD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone, Dolby Audio with JBL Speakers, Wireless-AC and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, Windows 10 Home, 3.96 Pounds
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provide more upgrade options includes memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U 1.80GHz Dual-Core Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.60GHz)
Memory: 12GB DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Drive: 512GB Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 15.6" Full HD IPS TS AntiGlare Display
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlit Keyboard: No
Ports: 1xType C, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack
Video: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Audio: Dolby Audio with JBL Speakers
Media Drive: Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: Wireless-AC (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 4.2
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone: Yes
Battery: 3-Cell Li-Polymer
Weight: 3.96 Pounds
Color: Onyx Black
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo K40e for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!