524 reviews analysed
1. Fat Brain Toys Ribbon Ninja Active Play for Ages 6 to 10
- THINK LIKE A FOX, MOVE LIKE A COBRA
- Fast game of grabbing opponents’ ribbons before they grab yours
- 2 TO 6 PLAYERS
- Players each get 3 ribbons attached to wristbands
- Last ninja with a ribbon wins
- GREAT FOR AGES 6 YEARS AND UP
- Active fun for the whole family
- Everyone is sure to break a sweat
- ENCOURAGES ACTIVE PLAY, coordination, strategy, quick thinking, friendly competition
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
- Frustration-free packaging
- Made in China
2. Bananagrams Cobra Paw
3. Slap Ninja Game – Electronic Game, Skill and Action Game, Fun Zapping Hand Slap Game, Lightning Fast Reaction, Who is Faster… You Or The Ninja Master, Joking Party Game, Fast Paced
- Who is faster? The student or the master?
- 2 exciting ways to play! Play as the Ninja master and use his huge Karate Chop slap to defend the coin. Or, play as the student trying to tap the coin before getting slapped
- Defeat your opponent 3 times and they get zapped!
- Lights & sounds – Ninja master speaks & taunts during play
- 2 players/ requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
- For kids and adults, ages 4+
Slap Ninja is the new, fast paced game that challenges your skills & reflexes! Win or get zapped! Play as the Ninja master and use his huge Karate Chop slap to defend the coin. Or, play as the student trying to tap the coin. The first player to defeat their opponent 3 times is the winner! The loser gets zapped!
4. SUNLITE Flying Ninja Kids Table top Board Game, Trains Motor Skills and Focus
- Fun way to learn! As an educational board game, Flying Ninja is a high-energy game designed for ages 4 and up, 2-4 players to develop spatial awareness, motor skills, focus, and hand-eye coordination.
- Expand your Ninja knowledge! Flying Ninja includes playing cards that are written with many Ninja jargons and Japanese weapons such as samurai sword, Japanese kite, imperial seal and more. It is a great game to learn more about Ninja culture!
- Easy to play! Players take turn popping their own Ninja toward the Japanese castle. When the Ninja lands in the castle, the player gets to steal the treasure. Whoever steals three treasures first will be the winner! An alternative way to play is also provided on the back of the package.
- Including four uniquely designed Ninja figurines with different colors available in blue, red, black, and white. Every Ninja even has it own facial expression so that players may choose the one that reflects their personality!
- Perfect for every occasion. No matter it’s a birthday party, a homecoming event, a casual hangout, or a Ninja party, Flying Ninja is a high-energy ice breaker game for everybody who seeks to experience excitement in little things.
Flying Ninja is a high energy game that naturally trains focus attention span in children ages 4 and jump through suspenseful and engaging game play. HOW TO PLAY: 1. Build the castle 2. Place treasure cards and mission cards inside the castle walls 3. Hold down your Ninja to fly into the castle walls and land within the cards’ boxes. Whoever steals the most treasure wins!
5. Ninja Squirrels Family Board Game – Improve Focus and Attention with Visual Color Matching Cards and Colorful Plastic Acorns, Fun Toy for All Ages, Kids and Adults 7 Years and Up
- MAKES LEARNING FUN: Players practice color identification, matching and motor skills. Ninja Squirrels is the fast-paced game of color matching, nut snatching fun by RoosterFin! Ninja Squirrels received the 2017 Game of the Year Award by Creative Child Magazine and 2017 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award.
- YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BOARD GAMES: RoosterFin makes games that are perfect for everyone, no matter if you are 6 or 60! Ninja Squirrels is perfect for all ages
- from kids and teens, to college students, parents, and grandparents!
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Ninja Squirrels is great entertainment for every event! Whether it’s family game night, vacation, or after school fun, this is the game for your! Ninja Squirrels also makes a perfect birthday gift. Give the gift of entertainment with RoosterFin!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: Players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to grab the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win! Ninja squirrels is perfect for playing by yourself or with a group with the game supporting 1-4 people!
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!
6. Alderac Entertainment Group Ninja Legend of The Scorpion
From the Manufacturer
The night is quiet, but somewhere in the darkness shadows are moving. A ninja and a traitorous samurai sneak into the Lion Clan’s castle, intent on completing their dastardly tasks. Though alert, the Lion guards are as yet unaware that anything is a miss. This tense standalone game pits the Lion against the Scorpion. As the ninja or the traitor, you will use hidden movement to sneak into the castle, eliminate guards, find your mission objective and escape. As the guards, you will use your wits and loyal samurai to thwart the sinister Scorpion. In this exciting new game set in the world of Legend of the Five Rings, you will use your limited resources, wits and guile to outthink and outmaneuver your opponent. Deductive reasoning, planning and a little luck will determine whether you triumph or meet your fate at the end of three feet of steel.
7. Monopoly Socialism Board Game Parody Adult Party Game
- ADULT TWIST ON THE CLASSIC BOARD GAME: This adult board game is a hilarious adult twist on classic Monopoly gameplay
- WORK TOGETHER…OR NOT: This adult party edition of the Monopoly game has players moving around the board contributing to community projects…unless they can steal projects to get ahead
- WINNING IS FOR CAPITALISTS: Contribute to the Community Fund…unless you choose deplete it. Consider the best interest of the group…unless you want to forget that and just do what you need to do
- CHANCE CARDS: Working together might seem ideal, but Chance Cards can abruptly shake things up with things such as lousy neighbors, vegan meatloaf, and bad plumbing
- FUN ADULT PARTY GAME: Get ready for laughs as the twists and turns of life put a damper on working toward a shared, utopian society. Cooperation isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be
In the Monopoly Socialism game players move around the board working together to make a better community by managing and contributing to projects such as a no-tip vegan restaurant, an all-winners school, or a museum of co-creation. But nobody said that cooperation is easy! Drawing a Chance card presents the flip side of striving for the perfect utopian society. You’ll have issues with your neighbors, your DIY community projects go awry, you’re constantly voting to shake things up, and there’s always an emergency that requires dipping into the Community Fund! Contribute all 10 of your chips to win the game, unless the Community Fund runs out of money and everyone loses. So much for a socialist utopia.
8. Monopoly Game: Ghostbusters Edition; Monopoly Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up
- MONOPOLY GAME: GHOSTBUSTERS EDITION: There’s something strange in the neighborhood and you got the call! This game features artwork, tokens, and themes based on the original Ghostbusters movie
- WIN GHOSTBUSTING CONTRACTS: Players imagine traveling through New York City trying to win Ghostbusting contracts. Team up to battle Slimer, Stay Puft, and other supernatural entities to save the city
- ROAMING VAPOR CARDS: This edition of The Monopoly game features Roaming Vapor cards, and ECTO-1 and Supernatural Entity spaces on the gameboard
- GHOST TRAPS AND CONTAINMENT UNITS: Got a color set? Start adding Ghost Traps, then eventually upgrade and buy Containment Units
- FOR GHOSTBUSTERS FANS: Win contracts, bust ghosts, save the city! The Monopoly game: Ghostbusters Edition is an awesome game for Ghostbusters fans, ages 8 and up
In this Monopoly Board Game: Ghostbusters Edition, players travel around the board buying up Ghostbusting contracts. The game features scenes, characters, tokens, and artwork inspired by the original Ghostbuster movie. Landing on a Supernatural Entity space has players teaming up to battle Slimer, Stay Puft, Library Ghost, or Vinz Clortho to save the city! The last player with petty cash when all other players have gone bankrupt wins!
9. Grey Fox Games 7 Ronin Board Game
7 Ronin is an asymmetric two-player game in which one player controls a Group of Ninja attacking a village that’s defended by seven Ronin (master less Samurai), which are controlled by the other player. The Ninja player wins by occupying five of the village’s ten areas, while the Ronin player wins by surviving eight rounds. Each turn starts with the players distributing their forces over the village areas simultaneously and separately. Their choices are then revealed, and combat resolved. Each of the Ronin have a different special ability to aid the Defender, while each of the village areas have a special ability usable by the attacker once it has been occupied.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Board Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!