724 reviews analysed
1. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (aka Ninja Gaiden 3) Famicom (NES Japanese Import)
2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Nintendo Wii U
The solidary Ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, must find a way to lift the deadly curse on his right arm before it destroys him… NINJA GAIDEN 3 has been reworked to bring to Wii U the truly intense, high-speed challenge and action NINJA GAIDEN fans demand. With more weapon and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system and the return of dismemberment, NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge improves upon the original NINJA GAIDEN 3 in every way and offers Wii U exclusive features and functionalities.
3. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Playstation 3
- Hone your Dragon Sword-slashing technique with more fluidity, execute Ninpo and much more
- Discover deeper dimension and unveil hidden truths about the man behind the mask with the new character progression system as the legendary Ryu Hayabusa becomes more human than ever before
- Experience a redesigned battle system, six weapon types and three Ninpo types that enable greater gameplay variation and deeper strategy
- Execute precise swordsmanship, dodge attacks and vanquish your enemies in intensified close-combat fights to earn Karma points to upgrade weapons and Ninpo and increase the character HP level
- Feel what it’s like to slice through an enemy’s flesh and bone with the return of dismemberment
Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he changes Hayabusa – and the lines between hero and villain, good and evil, are blurred forever.
Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they’ll know what it feels like to cut someone down” through their experiences in the game. The game will also feature online multiplayer, both co-op and competitive, that will add a completely new experience to Ninja Gaiden. A new Play Style system allows casual players to choose automatic guarding and evasion assists (HERO mode) while giving core players the freedom to play with no assists (NINJA mode). Pick up the Dragon Sword once more, sharpen its blade and hone your skills. An adventure unlike any other awaits you…
Put your combat skills to the test against improved enemy AI that keeps your on your toes
4. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Xbox 360
In NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE, the enigmatic warrior Ryu Hayabusa must fight to lift a curse that threatens to destroy him. Developed by Team NINJA, the fighting game was designed from the ground up to satisfy core NINJA GAIDEN series fans with a redesigned battle system, improved enemy AI, greatly reduced QTE interactive sequences, and the bloody return of dismemberment. Even with severed arms or legs, enemies will fight on and players will find they have to constantly change up their attacks to win tough battles – the challenge level leaves very little room for error. However, with perfect attacks players can not only cut off limbs but slice an enemy completely in two!T
5. Yakuza Remastered Collection – PlayStation 4
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection is far from a typical console generation port. In addition to graphical and performance upgrades (720p>
- 1080p at 30>
- 60fps), all three games have gone through a rigorous re-localization process.
- The English scripts for each game have been reviewed, revised, and even rewritten in some cases, and content previously cut from the Western releases of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 have been re-added in The Yakuza Remastered Collection.
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection brings the final missing chapters in Kiryu’s story to the PlayStation 4. From Yakuza 0 to Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, players can now experience the full story of The Dragon of Dojima, all on a single platform.
- Missing content from the original Western releases has been re-added to the remastered versions, and the full English scripts have been reviewed, revised, and had portions rewritten for accuracy alongside the original Japanese releases.
- This release marks the first time Yakuza 5 will be available in a physical format in the West, so the collection includes a genuine Yakuza 5 PS3 case
- after 5 years since the original release, series collectors can finally fill the gap in their library!
Complete the Journey of the Dragon of Kamurocho! The Yakuza Remastered Collection is far from a typical console generation port. In addition to graphical and performance upgrades (720p>1080p at 30>60fps), all three games have gone through a rigorous re-localization process. The English scripts for each game have been reviewed, revised, and even rewritten in some cases, and content previously cut from the Western releases of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 have been re-added in The Yakuza Remastered Collection.
6. Hyperkin RetroN 3 HD 3-in-1 Retro Gaming Console for NES, Super Famicom, and Genesis/ Mega Drive (Space Black) – Sega Genesis
- Hd audio and video (720p) with 16: 9/ 4: 3 Switch (HD cable only)
- High compatibility with (NTSC/PAL) NES, Super NES/Super Famicom, and Genesis/Mega drive cartridges
- Hyperkin-engineered perfect pin (patent pending) Technology sets a new standard for state-of-the-art, high-quality pins
- Comes with a “Scout” And a “Squire” Premium classic-style Controller, Controller ports support compatible controllers for each Console
- Includes AV ports with AV cable, 3 ft. Hd cable, 6 ft. Micro charge cable and AC Adapter
The RetroN 3 HD is compatible with (NTSC/PAL) NES, Super NES/Super family, and Genesis/Mega drive cartridges and plays them in stunning 720p. It includes a “Scout” And a “Squire” Premium classic-style Controller; a 3 ft. Hd cable; and a 6 ft. Micro charge cable. Its Controller ports support two compatible controllers for each Console. Change between 4: 3 and 16: 9 Aspect Ratio via the RetroN 3 hd’s aspect Ratio Switch (HD cable only). you can even play via AV with the provided AV cable. 2020 Hyperkin Inc. Hyperkin, RetroN, and perfect pin are registered trademarks and trademarks, respectively of Hyperkin Inc. Super NES, NES, and Super Famicom are registered trademarks and trademarks, respectively, of Nintendo of America Inc. Genesis is a registered trademark of SEGA games Co., Ltd. This product is not Designed, manufactured, sponsored, endorsed, or Licensed by Nintendo of America Inc. Nor SEGA games Co., Ltd. In the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
7. Yakuza 0 – PlayStation Hits – PlayStation 4
- A Hard Boiled Crime Drama: The story follows Kazuma Kiryu as a junior yakuza member who finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered.
- Fight Like Hell: Kiryu and Majima can each switch between three brutal hand-to-hand combat styles on the fly to create the most fluid beatdowns ever experienced in a Yakuza game.
- Kiryu and Majima will find themselves interacting with many of the colorful denizens of Tokyo and Osaka in some of the most absurdly comedic and heartwarming tales from the red light district.
- Languages: Enjoy the original Japanese voices and new English text.
“The glitz, glamour, and unbridled decadence of the 80s are back in Yakuza 0. A prequel to the long-running series set in Japan’s criminal underworld, this entry introduces mainstay protagonist Kazuma Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima as they fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka in their climb through the yakuza ranks. Along the way, players can interact with all the vices 1988’s Japan had to offer: from discos and hostess clubs to classic SEGA arcades, there are tons of distractions to pursue in the richly detailed, neon-lit world.
At its heart, Yakuza 0 is a classic 3D brawler, where players roaming the streets of Tokyo or Osaka will encounter all manners of goons, thugs, hoodlums, and lowlifes to beat up. Featuring an engaging combat system allowing players to switch between three different fighting styles instantaneously, Yakuza 0 gives players fluid, free-flowing fights that are easily learned and a joy to master. Take combat up a notch by using environmental objects such as bicycles, sign posts, and car doors for bone-crunching combos and savage take-downs.
A Hard Boiled Crime Drama
The story follows Kazuma Kiryu as a junior yakuza member who finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered. Meanwhile, Goro Majima is living a “”normal”” life as the proprieter of a cabaret club, but is doing whatever it takes to rejoin the yakuza. What that entails isn’t exactly easy.
Fight Like Hell
Kiryu and Majima can each switch between three brutal hand-to-hand combat styles on the fly to create the most fluid beatdowns ever experienced in a Yakuza game. Use Heat Actions to trigger violent special attacks, or pick up environmental objects to whale on enemies!
Two Vibrant Cities Come to Life
Kiryu and Majima will find themselves interacting with many of the colorful denizens of Tokyo and Osaka in some of the most absurdly comedic and heartwarming tales from the red light district. From helping a budding S&M dominatrix learn her profession to ensuring a street performer can make it to the bathroom in time, there are 100 incredible stories to discover. Players can go to hostess and telephone clubs for some female companionship, disco halls and pocket car races to blow of some steam, hit up the CLUB SEGA Arcades for classic 80s video games, and more!
Enjoy the original Japanese voices and new English text.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Gaiden Iii Nes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!