890 reviews analysed
1. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
As the first ever fully 3D action-sim, Operation Genesis gives players two games in one. Either build the ultimate dinosaur theme park or engage in 12 action-packed missions that will truly test your gaming skills. Dream it. Build it. Survive it. This truly is Jurassic Park… your way!
2. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, OR battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.
3. Jurassic: The Hunted – PlayStation 2
- Combat Encounters include Arena Combats, Boss Fights and Fortifications Battles. Use 13 weapons across 12 levels as you fight for survival!
- 13 Dinosaur and creature types to hunt, fight, and conquer
- Unique Adrenaline Burst – Unique cinematic feature allows you to visualize and then target an opponent’s weak points in slow motion
- Sci-Fi Story Mode – Pulled back in time through the Bermuda Triangle, you’re lost in the brutal age of the dinosaurs
- 40+ Achievement and Collectibles mark your victories
Jurassic Lost Island is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious island that connects the modern world with the age of dinosaurs. Take on the role of Craig Dylan, a weapons and survival expert, hired to protect a research team sent to study the strange temporal energy of the island and recover whatever is left of the expedition lost on the island 25 years ago. Every minute is a fight for survival as Dylan must scavenge weapons, defend barricades, and battle titanic dinosaurs to return to his own time.
4. Dark Cloud 2 – PlayStation 2
- An epic action/RPG adventure that allows you to build and explore as well as do battle
- Rebuild lands with an enhanced Georama feature that allows you to recreate worlds in greater detail with more items and flexibility
- Offers more than 100 hrs. of monster-crushing and dungeon-exploring gameplay
- New battle system features blocking, dodging, short-range attacks and long-range attacks
Dark Cloud 2 will take you to a world in which the past, present and future are all irretrievably linked. You must navigate between the past and the future in order to unlock the secrets of the past, save the present and preserve the future. On your adventure you will rebuild destroyed worlds, invent awesome equipment and repair damaged weaponry as you explore monster-riddled dungeons and lands.
What’s creepier than a sinister clown? Nothing, as it turns out, which is probably why the makers of Dark Cloud 2 made their evil villain a member of the circus family. After all, a clown who lifts the town’s friendly mayor off his feet–with a strangle hold–is not to be messed with.
Welcome to the world of Dark Cloud 2. Stylistically, it resembles a Holly Hobbie Colorforms set. All the characters are of childlike proportions, and the village’s Tudor buildings seem pried from a Yorkshire hamlet. While Maximillian, the preteen hero, wanders around his hometown, Parisian accordion MIDI music serenades him. Though this is not a kid’s game (it carries a Teen ESRB rating), gamers who are put off by kitschy/cute nuances should beware–this game is loaded with them.
But at its heart, Dark Cloud 2 is a wonderfully solid RPG. Its story has three main elements: Max’s lost mother, the secret of what’s going on outside the village, and why the evil clown wants Max’s red stone pendant. Fighting takes place in real time, unlike the turn-based fighting in the similar Final Fantasy series. This was a good decision on behalf of the designers, as was the attention to weapon customizing. And if you love to manage inventory (there aren’t many RPG fans that don’t), this is your game. Not only can Max’s weapons be upgraded, but by taking pictures and tinkering, he can create tools from scratch, in seemingly endless variations.
There’s so much more to this game than can be described in any review. Along the way, for example, Max meets up with Monica, a princess from the future. He may build a village using the Georama system, or he may just want to do a little fishing–to say more would be to spoil the fun, but you get the idea. You’ll just have to discover it all–and there is a tremendously rich world here–on your own. –Jennifer Buckendorff
- Multi-layered world with strong replayability
- Intuitive game controls
- Strong inventory management and interesting items
- Great, playful aspects, like Steve the “ridepod”
- Painfully slow, almost hour-long introduction
- Some repetitiveness in weapon upgrading and dungeon maps
- Hokey gestures and dialogue
5. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
- Create your own dinosaur theme park, from designing and constructing the park, to cloning and caring for the dinosaurs, and entertaining, protecting and rescuing visitors
- Play 12 unique, action-packed missions
- Easy-to-use world builder lets you create a lush jungle environment and dramatic effects like twisters and tropical rainstorms
- Features 3-D dinosaurs the hunt, fight, feed, and flock realistically
- Multiple game play modes and camera views
This software is BRAND NEW. Packaging may differ slightly from the stock photo above. Please click on our logo above to see over 15,000 titles in stock.
6. Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Combines stealth, platforming, combat and strategy — all in a single, huge game world
- Pull your crew together to plan and execute the most daring heists possible
- All-new moves to help players pull it off – pick pockets, crawl through vents, hop rooftops and attack from the shadows
- Realistic and interactive recreations of Paris, Prague, India, the Canadian Wilderness and more
Sly 2: Band of Thieves is a comic crime caper that continues the story of Sly Cooper, masterthief and hero! Sly's worst enemy, the powerful robot called Clockwerk, was shut down permanently, but its parts have gone missing. To make sure Clockwerk never turns up again, he and his partners in crime will go around the world to pull off a series of daring heists.
7. Eternal Poison – PlayStation 2
- Every copy of Eternal Poison is a special two-disk set which includes a soundtrack CD featuring 25 beautiful compositions from the games score
- Gorgeous dark fantasy world laden with gothic themes, a twisted fairy tale full of black magic,white magic and treasure
- Walk the winding path of five different characters in this strategy RPG in search of legendary Eternal Poison
- Capture and collect demons to work with you or add their skills to your arsenal
Laden with gothic themes, this mysterious strategy RPG for PS2 is full of interesting characters, daunting locations, and a fantastic quest spanning 5 long episodes. With tremendous production values, allowing for cinema-quality CG cut scenes and extensive voice work, and a tried-and-true strategy RPG mechanic with the added novelty of demon-collection, Eternal Poison blends tradition with innovation to provide gamers a surprisingly familiar yet equally new experience.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Operation Genesis Ps2 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!