894 reviews analysed
1. Tabiger Solder Wick & Desoldering Pump, Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick, 2pcs Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length)- Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Remover
- 【One-handed solder sucker with powerful suction 】 Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and “vacuum” button, which make the sucking power awesome.
- 【Desoldering Wick with copper braid】 2pcs solder braid with the size 2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length, this desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- 【ABS body with non-slip sponge and Nylon nozzle desoldering pump】 The body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high quality ABS, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperature, thus it can be used for a long time.
- 【3-in-1 Solder Removal Tool】 1pcs desoldering vacuum pumps and 2pcs solder wicks, a must-have tool for electronics kit, the desoldering wick absorbs solder, the desoldering pump pulls it away quick, while the solder wick is better for small amounts of solder, the solder sucker takes up large amounts.
- 【Widely used Solder Remover】 The Desoldering Wick & Desoldering Pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
2. Engineer SS-02 Solder Sucker
High Powered Solder Sucker How to use Product Step 1 – Press the plunger down until it is been locked and you will hear a click Step 2 – Make the tip of the soldering iron to the solder joint and allow the solder to become fully liquid Step 3 – Move the tip of the pump next to the molten solder. Move the iron out of the way and immediately cover the liquid solder puddle with the pump’s tip, pull the trigger Step 4 – Repeat this process if necessary
3. OMorc Desoldering Wick, Solder Sucker & Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length) – Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
- Top-notch Quality. The solder sucker has an aluminum bronze frame and a high pressure vacuum which can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively.
- Solder Wick Braid. The desoldering wick is 2.5mm wide and 1.5m in length. Weight: 0.4oz. With low residue design, this solder braid will help clean spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuit, especially in small, hard to reach areas.
- Pure oxygen free copper wire, no clean flux for easy to use. The solder wick can help clean some residue flux and BGA thermal bonding pad too.
- Compact and Lightweight. Measuring 7.48”X0.79”, the desoldering pump can be used with only one hand, either your right or left hand.
- Solid Construction. The solder sucker has plastic backing to ensure stability.
4. Teenitor Solder Sucker Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool 3pcs/Pack
- Good little solder sucker,have a good bit of suction,you can just hang onto it and use your thumb to reset and suck
- Simple design allows easy one-handed use,lightweight and compact,suck the solder away easily
- Very sturdy,will worke good to remove existing solder from a circuit board
- Heated up the solder pushed the button and bam,all solder sucked up,super easy to use for desoldering
- A must have excellent solder sucker which fits nicely in your tool box
5. Pro Digital Vacuum Desoldering Station, Anesty Professional Removal Rework Station ZD-915 Iron Gun Built-in Vacuum Pump
- The vacuum desoldering station designed for lead free desoldering especially. The quick heating and strong power are for convenient and clear soldering/desoldering all types of DIP components.
- Reasonable structure, single hand operation and strong absorbing power can easily remove of the residual solder from one-sided or two sided of the PCB.
- The desoldering iron gun if controlled automatically by the micro-processor.
- The heating element is made of PTC and the sensor on the desoldering tip can control the desoldering temperature quickly and accurately.
- LCD (display data: set temperature, actual temperature)
6. AUSTOR 1 Piece Desoldering Sucker and 6 Pieces Solder Braid Wick (2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm Width, 1.5m Length) with Flux – Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
- High efficiency solder sucker – the desoldering pump designed with double ring and “vacuum” open button, you can remove solder from circuit board effectively by cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand
- Desoldering braid wick with rosin – 6 pieces copper solder braid in 3 size, width 2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm, length 1.5m, 2 pieces for each size
- geometrically-precise weave, can be used to clean the spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuit, to meet your various of soldering needs
- High quality material – the desoldering pump body made of premium quality ABS material, with non-slip sponge and nylon nozzle, anti-static, heat resistant and durable
- Wide application – correcting mistakes on small PCB boards, removing relays and other components from printed circuit boards, cleaning small components, re-soldering and desoldering
- 7-in-1 solder removal tool – 1pcs solder sucker and 6pcs solder wicks in 3 size
AUSTOR 7 Pieces Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick kit, including 1 Piece Desoldering Sucker and 6 Pieces Solder Braid Solder Wick
How to Use the Solder Sucker
How to use the solder sucker
First: press down the plunger until it is locked with the sucker.
Second: heat up the solder until it become liquid.
Next: place the solder sucker near to the liquid,then press the button.
Last: repeat this process if needed.
1. Don’t take apart the nylon suction nozzle when you recive the desoldering sucker first time to prevent escapes.
2. Don’t forget to put the black elastic back on the sucker after you pour the scruff out of it, then screw the nylon suction nozzle to ensure the sucker can be normal use.
3. If you find the double sping device no spring pressure when pressing the plunger, check whether the nylon suction nozzle had been screw tightly.
How to use the solder wick
First: place the wick over the solder which you want to remove.
Second: heat the wick and sold area by the soldering iron.
Next: remove the wick once the solder has been absorbed.
Last: cut off the wick you have used, repeat this process if needed.
Material: Copper with rosin
1 * Desodering Pump
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 2.0mm
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 2.5mm
2 * Solder Wick 1.5M x 3.0mm
All Austor products supply 45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
7. Weller 7874B Manual ESD-Safe Desoldering Pump with Aluminum Body
Weller has been the leading brand in professional-quality soldering equipment since 1945. In addition to its famous irons and soldering guns, Weller is also recognized as a leader in advanced electronic rework and repair equipment and irons for sophisticated industrial applications as well as numerous products for DIYers and hobbyists.
8. YIHUA 948 ESD Safe 2 in 1 80W Desoldering Station and 60W Soldering Iron- Desoldering Gun and Soldering Station °F /°C
- 【Two in one design】Combines real 80 watt high power desoldering and 60 watt soldering in a compact body.
- 【PID Programmable Temperature Control Technology】The YH-948 upgraded version adopts PID programmable temperature control technology with an implantable highest-precision PID program for high-speed tracking and detection of actual desoldering gun and soldering iron temperatures with real-time temperature correction. Miraculous temperature compensation speeds allow for minimal temperature error for temperature stability and compensation speeds vastly superior to similar products.
- 【Intelligent Identify and Interchange】When we need to use the soldering iron remove the desoldering gun handle ,connected the iron handle It can intelligent identify and read the last time temperature setting parameter of soldering iron, if need to change back to the desoldering station take down the iron handle and connected to desoldering gun handle ,the machine automatically identify desoldering gun handle temperature parameters.
- 【User-Friendly Design Features】Sleep Function
- Automatic Shutdown Function
- Digital Temperature Correction Function
- Celsius/Fahrenheit Display Temperature Function
- 【We support you】 1-year USA Exclusive Warranty. Also, our team is providing professional assistance 24/7. Questions & tips are welcome! Kind reminder here: this model works on 110-127V with its USA plug. And spare parts are available right in our store.
The New Upgraded YH-948 model with 80-watt Desoldering Gun & 60-watt Soldering Station!
With Zilog dual-core microcomputer processor, can rapidly warm up & keep stable precise temp. Designed with unique suction nozzle & heating pipe, the molten solder can be sucked through the filter!
Tips to achieve efficient de-soldering!
Tip 1 Only after solder is melted a bit should you press the suction gun’s button to suck the solder.
Tip 2 Proper routine maintenance.
1.Clean the Suction Nozzle
a.Set the gun temp. to 752 °F/ 400℃.
b. At its constant temp., use a cleaning rod to clean out the nozzle.
2.Clean the Vacuum Suction System
a.Unplug the vacuum pipe from the main unit, then clean the carbon filter inside the connector as it can collect dirt. Or replace it.
b.Meanwhile, clean the ceramic filter pad inside the suction gun. Or replace it.
What’s in the box?
1 x YH-948 2 in 1 Station
1 x YH-948 Soldering Iron with Silicone Cord
1 x YH-948 Desoldering Suction Gun with Silicone Cord
1 x Soldering Iron and Desoldering Gun Stand
4 x Desoldering Gun Nozzles(0.315”, 0.394”, 0.472” and 0.472” / 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.2mm)
2 x Cleaning pins for heater
1 x Silicone Pad
1 x Filters
2 x Filers Pipes
- ESD Safe
- Total Power Consumption: 80W
- Suction Gun: 80W – Temp. Range 662~896°F/350~480°C
- Suction Gun Temp. Stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C(static)
- Solder Iron: 60W – Temp. Range 392 ~ 896°F/200 ~ 480°C
- Solder Iron Temp. Stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C(static)
- Pump Vacuum Pressure: 0.05MPa (375mmHg)
- 110V-127V/AC, 60Hz with USA plug
- Product Video Available on Youtube
9. Velleman VTDESOL3U Vacuum Desoldering Pump With Heater 30W
VELLEMAN VTDESOL3U VACUUM DESOLDERING PUMP WITH HEATER 30W
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Solder Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!